Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech S.O.F. Sneaking Suit Mk. I

Status
Not open for further replies.
p5RL85.png

Image Source: http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Sneaking_Suit

Intent: To provide Verda ures Alii'gai infiltration agents with a basic sneaking suit and nifty field uniform.

Development Thread: If Necessary

Manufacturer: Browncoat Arms & Industrial

Model: Mk. I

Affiliation: Verda ures Alii'gai

Modularity: No

Production: Limited

Material:

* Aramid Fibers
* Armorweave
* Thermal Gel
* Insulation

Classification: Sneaking Suit

Weight: 10 Kg

Quality: 4

Special Features:

* Weather Resistance
* Sound Dampening
* Blaster Dissipation
* Additional Mobility

Description: Commissioned by the founder of Verda ures Alii'gai, Tyran Vizsla, to Browncoat Arms & Industrial for the need of better gear for field operatives, the Mk. I was created. Used by what was to become S.O.F. (Special Operations Force), the Infiltration and Reconnaissance operatives of V/A, the Mk. I Sneaking Suit was tested to see if it would meet up with the demands of the unit. The results were more than they could hope for.

The Mk. I was capable of providing weather resistance due to the heat and moisture insulation and thermal gel lining, it was also lined with noise dampening soles made from Aramid Fibers and Insulation, reducing the sound of footsteps. The fact that the suit was made from a armorweave/ aramid fiber blend added more mobility, lighter weight, and resistance to blaster fire due to the possibility of bolt dissipation.

This sneaking suit was not without flaws however, close quarters weapons were capable of piercing the suit quite easily, and Blaster Dissipation was not always a guarantee due to the blend between the Aramid Fibers and Armorweave.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review