Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech S.I.N. Savorium Cigarillo

Status
Not open for further replies.
s00TQJn.gif
r3dfc4Z.png
Image Source: here
Intent: To make a basic version of Cigarillos with
Savorium
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: S.I.N. Incorporated

Name: S.I.N. Savorium Cigarillo
Type of Consumable: Stimulant & Drug
Legal Status: Legal
Affiliation: Closed Market
Modularity: Yes

Homeworld (optional): N/A
Ingredients: Tobacco, Savoriumhttp://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Savorium_herb Herb
Production: Mass Produced

Strengths:

• Euphoria: When inhaled, it would replace one's mind with nothing but peace and joy, and would give the consumer a new sense of submission and lack of inhibitions.
Weaknesses:
  • Gimmie My Hit: With each successive dose, the desire for another cigarillo increased.
Method of Consumption: Inhalation
Average Life: 2 hour effect once smoked.
Nutritional Value/Allergies/Side Effects/ Purpose: When inhaled, it would replace one's mind with nothing but peace and joy, and would give the consumer a new sense of submission and lack of inhibitions.

Description:

A first in the line of endorsing S.I.N.'s new line of narcotic vices. A cigarra, also cigar or cigarillo, was a mild narcotic that could be ignited and smoked for relaxation. Cigarras contained chemically treated portions of dried vegetation rolled inside of a slender paper shaft. A smoker would place one end of the cigarra at the tip of his or her mouth and ignite the opposing end. They would suck the smoke from the burning cigarra into their mouth, or inhale it directly into their lungs, and then blow out a cloud of smoke. Cigarras were extremely popular in gambling districts and drinking establishments.

Enter S.I.N.'s
Savorium Cigarillos laced with Savorium herb. When the Savorium Cigarillo is ignited and the smoke inhaled, it would replace one's mind with nothing but peace and joy and would give the consumer a new sense of submission and lack of inhibitions. Much like those under the influence of the traditional herb, one could discern a smoker of these cigarillos due to the perpetual grins on their faces.

Second hand inhalation may give a milder form of that euphoric feeling but certainly wouldn't give the baser desire for more. Certainly in enclosed situations like in opium dens this might also increase in effects as with the direct smoker.

Primary Source: N/A

[member="Julius Sedaire"]

You know, great question. I hadn't considered that.

Give me a sec.

Second hand inhalation may give a milder form of that euphoric feeling but certainly wouldn't give the baser desire for more. Certainly in enclosed situations like in opium dens this might also increase in effects as with the direct smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom