Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC S-3DO & R3-M9

Status
Not open for further replies.
3902522141_d69a51eee8_m.jpg

Name: S-3DO
Loyalties: Sovint Family, Nefertari
Role: Long time butler of the Sovints, now personally serves Nefertari
Development Threads: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/46896-digging-through-the-sands-gean-the-faceless/page-3#entry711161
Species: 3PO-series protocol droid
Force-Sensitive: No, but aware from several years of serving a force-sensitive family. Became aware through his own curiosity after spotting his master while he trained. Simply knows of the force and that certain individuals can use it for powers
Appearance: Black with gilding
Personality: Once described by [member="HomeBrew"] as "An Elizabethan speaking C-3PO"
Weapon of Choice: Hospitality/Diplomacy
Wealth: Knowledge and Experience
Combat Function: His somewhat unusual speech style can be confusing. Can be distracting by passively coming through a conflict.
Skills: Extensive knowledge of how to butle
Notable Possessions: None
Other Notes: The name S-3DO came from a mistake in the voice programming.

R3_Pink_v7.jpg

Name: R3-M9
Loyalties: Sovint Family, Nefertari
Role: Flight companion
Development Threads: none so far
Species: R3 Astromech droid
Force-Sensitive: No
Appearance: Clear dome, pink components
Personality: Slightly sassy girl, like you might find in the hood
Weapon of Choice: Electricity (electrocution using electricity to ignite flammable things like oil, operation of starfighter weapons
Wealth: Knowledge and Experience
Combat Function: Able to control weapons, auto-pilot, and aid in difficult flight patterns. In her current state, she is able to diagnose problems but not maintain them.
Skills: Flight/piloting, can hack computer terminals
Notable Possessions: None
Other Notes: Rusted into the droid compartment of The Swallow-tailed Dove

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Alright so for the most part everything checks out but I'd like a few things to be expanded upon:

Nefertari Sovint said:
Force-Sensitive: No, but aware from several years of serving a force-sensitive family
Expand on this. How are they aware? Why did they become aware?

Nefertari Sovint said:
though he could wield a blade if he had to
3PO droids are slow and otherwise not made for combat. I don't doubt one could hold a blade but I do know there's no way it would be able to use it practically in combat. Besides without modification, which would require a factory submission, 3PO units never engaged in combat -- not even to protect themselves.

Nefertari Sovint said:
Combat Function: His somewhat confusing speech style can be useful. Otherwise a decent distraction
Elaborate. What can it be useful for other than a decent distraction?

Nefertari Sovint said:
Electricity, Starfighter weapons
I'd be more specific about 'electricity'. Do you mean electrocution or are there other applications as well? I assume by starfighter weapons you mean it can operate a starfighter's weapons on-board, so I'd like that elaborated as well.

Nefertari Sovint said:
Able to control some aspects of a starfighter
Which aspects? Can it fly all on its own, do maintenance? Expand on its limitations.

Everything I'm asking for should be edited into the submission. If you have any questions at all please let me know as I'm more than willing to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom