Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech S-2 Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
ULA_Aeger_Sniper_Rifle_by_AStepIntoOblivion.jpg

Thanks to AStepIntoOlivion
Intent: To create a standard sniper rifle for the Fel Imperium that can be used by almost everybody.
Development Thread: No.
Manufacturer: Kelliak Arms and Armor
Model: S-2 Sniper Rifle.
Affiliation: Fel Imperium.
Modularity: Minor
Production: Mass produced
Material: Durasteel,
Description:
Made as a full sized sniper rifle for the Fel military. It is used for very long ranges across the battle field. With its very long barrel it can have a very high accuracy. From the factory it as a one MOA shots at 1000 yards. Made with a simple frame of Durasteel, and having only seven shots, the snipers of the military are trained to be “Dead eyes” AKA one shot one kill.

Additives can be added to the rifle. On the left side is a long ranged heartbeat sensor. Programed to pick up heartbeats that match that of near-humans, and then project them onto the screen. The Scope can be changed out with many different variants of Heat, night vision, and normal vision. Also on the left side is a switch that allows for the energy of the blaster bolt to be increased to greatly damage armor. However this uses three bolts of energy per shot. A bipod mount can be added for long steakouts or just for use on a flat terrain.

The down sides to using this rifle are: Fairly heavy and would not be used in running situations, After prolonged battle the barrel can warp from the constant firing, which could cause the accuracy to drastically drop, and or the rifle could explode in the users hands. With the increased armor shots, the rifle will have a larger recoil that of three times more than a normal shot.
Classification: Sniper Rifle
Size: Handheld
Length: 1.2 meters
Weight: 11 Kgs
Ammunition Type: Power cell.
Ammunition Capacity: 7 rounds
Effective Range: 1 kilometer
Maximum Range: 1.7 kilometers.

@[member="Xander Carrick"]

Is that.... is that an Ipod holder on the side of the rifle?

Just to clarify... this is a blaster rifle, correct?

What makes this rifle different than the dozens of rifles already on the board?

War Hydra said:
Um no? IDK! I didn't even see that until you pointed it out! lol

War Hydra said:
Just to clarify... this is a blaster rifle, correct?
Yes.

War Hydra said:
What makes this rifle different than the dozens of rifles already on the board?
Mainly its bad warping problem. Its a weakness that I don't see often on a sniper rifle, more so on assault rifles or heavy blaster rifles. If you want more description in this I can add some.

@[member="War Hydra"]

@[member="Xander Carrick"]

I'd like to see some more description added to this submission to help make it more unique. Modular scopes, barrels, muzzle attachments, and power settings help to make a weapon like this more interesting to those that would use it.

@[member="War Hydra"] Added another paragraph (middle) and another weakness to the last paragraph.
War Hydra said:
and so you know, I edited it so it would be a Heart beat sensor. Fits the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom