Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryv's Rambunctious Ramblings I

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Since coming back to the site I've found myself rather invested by just getting a great group of kings to write with.

A few things have come to mind that I think could be interesting to see changed. Gonna keep it to one thing at a time though!

For thread numero uno, I'm thinking it be cool to see development threads come back for factory/codex subs. I'm not talking about restricting anything without a development thread. I mean more along the lines of increasing your resources for item numbers. Considering we're in the beta for how the factory point value works, maybe we can playtest a system that allows you to do a 20-40 development thread to gain an additional 1-2 points for ratings in armor/ships/weapons, whatever it would apply to honestly.

These are all soft numbers, people. They can easily be reworked for the system if they're liked.

I am all for the idea of having development threads granting additional points towards ratings. If someone puts in the extra effort for their submission, they should be rewarded for putting in the extra effort. It's not mandatory to put in extra effort for the standard submission so it doesn't negatively impact the current system. It's just an additional benefit for people who put a lot of work into their submissions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom