Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryloth,Where it all began[PM to join]

​​It ​began here, when I was just 18 years old. after I spent 3 year in space, with only a small R-2 unit as company, grieving and thinking about my next move. I decided it was time for action. See, I stole a small freighter off of Corellia to escape the planet, where the planet and my life was ruined by the evil on that world. So I figured that I should try to find some one to hire me and my ship, best way to make money with what I had at the time. I knew not where I was in the galaxy, so I went to the closest planet. Ryloth.
Ryloth, 10 years ago...
I arrive in the system with no plan, just a ship and a need for money. If someone found out that I stole this ship I'd be toast. I proceeded to fly the ship closer to the planet, Ryloth was what the computer said the planets name was. ​' hopefully I can find work here' I glance at the comms panel, nothing, ​'well at least no one cares that I'm here, might be best to lay low' ​I thought to my self. first looking at the planet gave me hope of a new life, but what type of life? I would soon find out. my mood lifted. I landed my ship a few km from a small settlement. I turned off the engines and looked at the R-2 unit ​"well you better lock up the ship while I'm gone, and only unlock it if it's me, ok.' after what could have been a affirmative sounding beep ​I then excitedly went to the exit ramp and start to exit my ship.

I then walked into town not knowing what to do or where to go. I was thirsty, and a bit famished. so I walked around to find a small eating hole or a cantina. I found a small Restaurant after about 20 minutes and sat down at a table. s server came over "What can I get you today?"​ handing me a menu. I glanced at it for some time before asking for a glass of water and a nerf steak. I did not really know what to do and only had a few credits, I found them on the ship I stole. I was young and homeless and honestly a bit scared. a while later the food came out and I started to eat, it was good. but in just a few minutes things would get out of hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom