Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Ryi Olaap

Status
Not open for further replies.
P-dGmnDld-c.jpg

Name: Ryi Olaap (Sith Knight) Deceased

Loyalties: One Sith

Role: Discovered Xhexania on Dagobah, Former Mentor, Betrayed and Killed by her.

Development Threads: Xhex's Bio

Species: Human

Force-Sensitive: Yes.

Appearance: Traditional Sith robes with patched work armour on the forearms and legs. His face is badly scarred. Fire? Acid? Sith Lightning? When not out in 'public' he wears an ancient looking Sith mask.

Personality: Stern and Preaching. Preaching: He has had Apprentices in the past and has taught them that his teachings are the true teachings. He will debate others opinion while preaching, or forcing, his on them. He is right, they are wrong. He will preach on and on, at times contradicting himself. It has been said he enjoys listening to himself speak. Stern: He is (was) hard on his students. He believed his authority was absolutenand to question it, meant punishment.

Weapon of Choice: Lightsaber (now owned and used by Xhexania) and Force

Wealth: N/A

Combat Function: A great duelist. During combat, he is relentless. His major strength is his ability to almost predict his opponent's movements. He has mastered the Form Makashi and at times when facing several opponents switch to Niman to unleash the Force, using it as a secondary weapon. Unlike Makashi, he is not very good with it and at times can hampering himself.

Major weakness, overconfidence and ego. His perception of himself has him standing on top of the galaxy looking down on others. He believes he is(was) the saviour of the Sith and has been known to do things his way, regardless of what his superiours tell him.

Skills/Force: As far as Xhexania KNOWS, the basics. Staff can play with it to make it more interesting for her.

Notable Possessions: An ancient Amulet infused with Dark Side energy.

'Ello @Xhexenia

I like where this is going but I'd like to see just a tad bit more. Combat function: Can we get an idea of form preference? Personality: I want to see a bit more to this. Flesh this out beyond just 'preaching' and 'stern.' Remember, this is going to be written by another player. Detail is love, detail is life. And detail will help in the portrayal of the character down the road.

[member="Reverance"]

Changes have been updated. I contemplated making a bio for him but she is a mystery to her. The two years they spent together he never really opened up to her...so whomever plays him can add what they like. Xhexania loves surprises!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom