Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryder

NAME: Ryder
FACTION: Republic
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 6'5"
WEIGHT: 235 lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Bald
SKIN: Caucasian, Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Forget my own strength at times(physical and mental), too trusting

SHIP:
None at present

BIOGRAPHY:
Born on an planet in the Unknown Regions to a prospector father and mother, I was the second of 4 children. My life was very difficult starting out. At a very young age, I was expected to work long days with my parents to earn enough money or us to survive, I would spend hours digging for them as they examined soil samples for precious minerals. By the time of my 15th birthday, as a side effect of the heavy gravity and all the digging, I became a very well-muscled young man.
Something I found fun at first, very useful, as the years went by, I could move rocks that were much too big just by thinking I could, and as I laid my hands on them, it seemed as though they would lift themselves.

I had heard stories of other people being able to do similar things, but had never seen it personally.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom