Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Rusty - Homemade B1 Battle Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A Personal bodyguard droid for Xiann Sivron
  • Image Source: N/A
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Battle Droid
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Xiann Sivron
  • Affiliation: Xiann Sivron
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: B1 Battle Droid
  • Modularity: Yes, though due to Rusty’s unique wiring anyone except Xiann would have trouble replacing parts.
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, Salvaged Droid components
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree
  • Weight: Average
  • Height: Average
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: E-11 Blaster Rifle, Vibroknife
  • Misc. Equipment: N/A
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Blaster Rifle
  • Vibroknife
  • Standard I/O socket
  • Sassy
STRENGTHS
  • Persistence - Even after losing a limb he will continue his duty to protect his master.
  • Marksman level aim
  • Cannot be reprogrammed to hurt Xiann - Attempting to do so will cause a violent reaction.
WEAKNESSES
  • Civilian level firewall - susceptible to being hacked by any skilled hacker
  • Made from scrap - His sup-par parts mean that on occasion his joints may come undone if put under too much or continuous stress
NEUTRAL
  • Violently protective of Xiann - Sometimes goes too far in his duties. Often shooting (and killing) potential threats to his master when waving his blaster would have sufficed. Xiann must be protected, everyone else is irrelevant.
  • Often replies with sarcastic or scathing remarks when addressed directly
DESCRIPTION
Rusty was hand made with scavenged parts and his appearance does nothing to hide this, though the rough shape is similar to the 5U droid that it was based on. While several of the parts were damaged and not up to normal standards, they still allowed to droid to do it primary function, to protect Xiann from the lowlifes she had grown up around.
He was programed with almost every subroutine his owner could find to try and make him as versatile as possible in both combat and utility. His AI is good at detecting threats to his owners life, possibly too good, often reacting to potential or perceived threats that would otherwise turn out harmless. This usually escalated a situation to violent proportions, making his reaction 'justified' in his own eyes. He is distrustful of strangers around Xiann, often not so subtly pointing his blaster at them during conversation.

Edits made: Fixed formatting issue and updated layout to current droid template.

Last edited:
[member="Xian"] I'll be the judge reviewing your submission today.

First off the bat, I want to say this is a really really good submission, especially for your first post. Kudos!

The only things I want to bring to your attention are a few small administrative issues about how we handle factory submissions of Chaos.

Xian said:
Manufacturer: Xiann Sivron

Ever factory submission needs to have a link to the company, or the profile of the character who submitted it. In this case, if you provide a link to your profile that will be perfect.

Xian said:
Material: Durasteel, Salvaged Droid components
The factory also requires that any named material, in this case Durasteel, be linked to the wookiepedia article or the chaos submission for that material. The required link is here.

Xian said:
Armaments: E-11 Blaster Rifle, Vibroknife
Since you're naming these weapons, it's always best to link them as well. Again, here are the links to the blaster and the knife.

Again, this is a really really solid submission. Please tag me back when you've added the links and I'll be happy to approve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom