Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running into New Allies

So I am looking for some people to go with Ultimatum on a trip around parts of the galaxy. Hopefully going to be more or less a calm trip while running into new allies in a storyline I have going for Ultimatum. Anyone is welcome.

The plan is to move around a few planets and find some friends, the thread will be open for anyone to have their own twists or strengthen their own character. Anyone who wants to join can travel aboard the Sovereignty with Ultimatum, or travel on their own ship. I will explain more of the idea once I have a better idea of the numbers interested.

[member="Janev Noska"]
I am not completely certain whether or not the Sovereignty requires any auxiliary pilots, perhaps you can help with navigation? Whatever way you plan, you are most welcome to join.

[member="Thraxis"]
Ultimatum would probably gladly accept him.

[member="Gavin XIII"]
I would be glad to join, just need to wait till tomorrow.

[member="Willreich Ritter"]
Good to have you along, might need some work to repair minor damage to the ship.

[member="Matsu Ike"]
I think it would be fun to meet again.

[member="Hydralord"]
Never know when we could run into trouble.

So that is 5 or 6. Everyone think that is enough, or want to wait for more?

Alright then, I will get a thread up as soon as I have finished up with other threads I am working on.

[member="Janev Noska"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Hydralord"] [member="Gavin XIII"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom