Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running from Reality

I am looking to accomplish the 100+ post thread for the company tiering and am looking for some people to take part with this. My plan is that the initial part of the thread will involve work towards the developing of a suit and droid body that are capable of increasing the speed of a being considerably, think sonic barrier breaking. This will utilize an unknown element that has an extraordinary amount of stored energy that when synthesized will allow the use of the suit.

After development, the second phase will be preparing to test the suits with one synthesized cores and one with a real core. A mishap during testing will result in certain people being sent to another reality, where the people must attempt to survive while those in the 'true' reality rush to find a way to bring them back.

Depending on who joins it may be possible for others to use this thread as an Ultrachrome thread I believe.

I look forward to this, thank you everyone for your time.

Matreya

Count me in man.

Also, i am doing the same with my own company, and will need armaments etcetera, if you wanna get in on that!

Alright, [member="Thraxis"] [member="Vigil"] [member="Damien Daemon"] I will wait till tomorrow to see if anyone else will join before starting the thread. People are still welcome to join after it starts.

Damien, I am game to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom