Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Runi Kuryida

0dBmVcB.png

T H E - T R U T H - I S - A - C I R C L E

• DG0Gvv9.png
    B I R T H N A M E | Runi
    A L I A S | Runi Kuryida (Soul Slayer, Slayer of Souls)
    F E A L T I E S | Mandalorians
    R E S I D E N C E | Resa, Kestri
    R A N K | Shaman
    H O M E W O R L D | Unknown
    S P E C I E S | Human-like
    A G E | Unknown, Appears 30
    S E X | Female
    H E I G H T | 6 ft 0 in
    W E I G H T | 140 lbs
    E Y E - C O L O U R | Hazel
    H A I R - C O L O U R | Brown
    S K I N - T O N E | Beige
    F O R C E S E N S I T I V E | Yes

• Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png
    Vm6pQkt.png

P E R C E P T I V E | In order to help others, Runi must first understand what troubles them; whether by observation or investigation.

P A T I E N T | Few things can be solved immediately or in a day or a year. Runi waits until a person or people are ready, or for the natural culmination of hard work to manifest.

C A L M | Spite and rage slide off the Shaman's shoulders as rain beneath a tempestuous sky. Runi could exhaust a Sith that sought to pour their malice into her soul directly.

A C C E P T A N C E | All are welcome to seek The Light along The Path one travels through life, and Runi accepts not all will find their Way.

P R O T E C T I V E | While accepting some or many may fall into darkness, Runi does not stand back and watch it happen idly. It is not her place to dictate the story of the galaxy, but neither will she allow it to crush the heart of her people.

• Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png
    Ddrj9mp.png

N E U T R A L | Light or Dark, Good or Evil; Runi rejects all of these. There are actions that demand new actions, and they in turn more actions -- none of which demands Runi must herself act. She does not police the galaxy nor seek to shape it according to her will. People are the only thing that matter to Runi.

T R A D I T I O N A L | Disrespect toward the natural world will not abide. Kill for food or for rites, harvest to live or build; but mass slaughter, pollution, and desecration will demand a response. Runi does not dictate the galaxy's story, but she may vary well dictate a Mandalorian's epitaph.

M A T R I A R C H | Runi enjoys attending parties and encouraging Mandalorians to bask in the splendors of life between battles, but she does not frolick, indulge in drinking games, or wear swimsuits.

F O R C E - N U L L - Z O N E | The Shaman does not enter any place where the Force is suppressed; and if a creature capable of doing that is brought anywhere near her she will endeavor to throw a knife or a stone at it to slay it where it stands or is held.

S L E E P I N G - G I A N T | While not one to run around like Jedi and Sith trying to right every wrong with great power, Runi possesses a great deal of power and control over the Force. Should the need ever arise -- should the threat be so dire or antithetical (e.g. Netherworld) to a Mandalorian warrior's ability to manage it -- the Shaman will do everything possible to protect her people from destruction.

• In The Beginning...

This story has not yet been told.

...Mandalorian Union...

Runi is but a guide whose words counsel Mandalorians in their time of need. She does not seek to control or force any man, woman, or child to obey her counsel. It was only natural for the Sith Empire to turn once the enemies of the Mandalorians began to unit against them; but this was the Path the Union chose to walk and so Runi watched.

Many suffered or died the day Mandalore fell. But it had fallen before. History most ignored or chose not to believe could happen again. The strength of The Way was never in doubt, but the belief it could overcome every foe alone was often the undoing of Mandalorian Empires throughout history. Unwilling to dictate the course of events, Runi watched it unfold once more.

She did not stand by and watch as people die clutching at her boots, however. Runi helped many escape the fires, or consoled the bereaved. Just because it was An End did not mean it would be The End of their way of life or one another. They would scatter, cling to one another, and rebuild as they always did.

...Mandalorian Enclave...

One such collective of Mandalorians found its way to the Confederacy of Independent Systems. There men and women forged a new life as retained bounty hunters aiding the Confederates in maintaining Order among their worlds. Gradually the one known as The Quartermaster forged a new place for their people and acquired the means to see their way of life preserved. Once established, their gaze turned back to the stars where greater challenges would be found.

Runi followed them to the secret base of Kestri in the far reaches of the galaxy. There the Enclave was formed and began to spread to neighboring systems. There she founded her own village of Resa (The Light) on Kestri and welcomed Mandalorians that sought to live a simple, but meaningful life. One where they uplifted one another in their time of great emotional, mental, or spiritual upheaval. Mandalorians put on bold faces before the galaxy and accomplished many great feats, but they were still people. Runi offered them guidance and an ear for them to speak freely and unburden themselves of their troubles; so they could fly back to the stars with renewed purpose and determination.

• TBD​

• Gear!

TBD​

• Private Threads
    Public Threads
    i. Name of Private thread goes here x
    i. Name of Public thread goes herex

0dBmVcB.png

Many thanks to Darth Metus for the bones of this amazing bio template.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom