Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Runeterra

Been having a blast with it so far. After months of Oko dominance followed by Simic headaches in MTGA, it feels pretty great to be able to play a virgin card game with no established meta.

There are a few game mechanics that take some getting used to. First strike is a defensive mechanic, but quick attack is only useful on the offense. Taking actions in turns like L5R is a wonderful breath of fresh air. The lack of hard removal is pretty great, since it forces trades, but I'm sure power creep will see to that within a few months.

Feel free to brag about your awesome outplays or fantastic blunders here. I crave. I must consume.

I'm currently dipping my toes in the water. My first impressions are decently positive, though I'm rarely able to keep up interest in a digital card game for more than a few weeks. MTGA has always felt like a inferior version of the tabletop game for me and Hearthstone was on and off until eventually I just quit altogether. For now I'm having fun, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom