Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Rumble On Orax

The self proclaimed Dark Lady Of The Sith, Venge, or Lady Venge as she was referred to by her associates and enemies alike, descended from the boarding ramp of her Punworcca 116-class interstellar sloop, The Dark Embrace. Her boots clicked rhythmically as she strode down the ramp, and she eyed her surroundings with an unconcealed sneer of distaste. If her confidential informant had been correct, she would find something here that she had long been seeking. A holocron, belonging to the founders of the Black Hssiss Order, and presumed lost during the rampage of Alex StormWolf when he had practically destroyed the Order, was rumored to be in the possession of one Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

"Show yourself, Alina Tremiru" Venge demanded,, her orange eyes blazing intensely.
"You have something that belongs to me by right of succession!"

Inqusitorious_Div.png

Peaceful evenings were few and between for the eternally young Tremiru. This was one of those nights. Just her, and the deathless silence of her recent prey. Blood was best drunk fresh, and Jedi offered some of the sweetest blood to be had. She swirled the blood wine in her glass. She wasn't an animal, drinking right from necks. Instead, she lounged in her makeshift seat beside the drained corpse to watch the moon.

Or at least, that's what she was intending to do for the night. A ship landed close by. Far too close. She didn't move, even as the ramp lowered. Even as a voice demanded her attention. Instead she took a sip, slow. Savoring the taste before turning her golden glowing gaze towards the intruder.

"If it was yours by right of succession, you never would have lost it. Now begone. I'm trying to enjoy the evening while I can."

Lady Venge Lady Venge

Venge's eyes narrowed at Alina's flippant dismissal of her claim. Gritting her teeth, she decided to try a different angle.

"Perhaps I didn't make myself perfectly clear. I am the sole surviving member of a clan of Sith once known as the Black Hssiss Order. I am told you have a missing holocron containing the ancient lore and teachings of the Order's founding members. I would like to know how you obtained it, and I would like it back. NOW. "

Venge's right hand dropped towards the hilt of the lightsaber hanging from her right hip as she emphasized the word NOW.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Inqusitorious_Div.png

Another slow sip of her wine was all Alina offered as she listened. A sip before she stood, slow, from her makeshift seat. She was in no hurry. Neither to answer, or to fight. And she frowned. Her golden eyes narrowed on the woman who reached for their blade. "A dead clan is no concern of mine. You lost your right to whatever this holocron is when you lost. If you think you can come and demand I give you something, stranger of a dead and defeated order, you don't know who I am. Leave."

Lady Venge Lady Venge

"A dead clan is no concern of mine. You lost your right to whatever this holocron is when you lost. If you think you can come and demand I give you something, stranger of a dead and defeated order, you don't know who I am. Leave."

Venge's left hand clenched into a fist, and tendrils of blue electricity snaked up and down her arm.

"I tried to be reasonable," Venge said with a snarl. "But you just insist on pushing my buttons. I don't like that. Not one bit...."

Venge flung her left arm towards Alina, sending bolts of Force Lightning racing towards her.

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"Neither one of us care about reasonability."

Alina raised a hand just as the lightning came, but it'd never reach her. The Force, the loyal servant of so many Sith, ceased around her. Severed as the void spread. She stepped forward, her eyes narrowed in annoyance, frustration. Anger. The void spread far and wide, consuming the landscape, trying to consume the Sith herself within it. "You're a fool for coming here to bother me without even thinking who I am, Blinded by self entitlement. No wonder your order perished."

Lady Venge Lady Venge

Venge's eyes widened a bit in surprise, seeing Alina so casually stop her Force Lightning assault. She felt her connection to the Force wavering. How was that possible? Time to switch gears, she thought.

"So, you can create a void in the Force. Clever, I must admit. You're the first opponent I've ever faced who's demonstrated this ability. Who you are, doesn't interest me in the least. Rather, the riddle of WHAT you are, suddenly has me very intrigued. I get the impression that you're not quite human, are you Ms. Tremiru? You seem to be....how shall I say this?....Something more than human."

Venge only saw an impossibly fast blur as Alina's fist sped towards her face. She pivoted to the side, a fraction of a second too late, and the glancing impact of the blow spun her around, sending her sprawling to the ground. Shaking the sudden fuzzy feeling from her head, Venge rose to one knee, eyeing Alina with heightened intrigue.

"Very impressive. How did you come to acquire such raw power?"

Inqusitorious_Div.png

Alina let out a breath as she clenched and unclenched her fist. Her eyes narrowed on the woman before her. Annoyance was clear in her gaze, still lingering from the rude interruption of her evening. Lessening to some confusion though as Venge continued to speak. Confusion that turned instead to amusement. Her fist lowered as the smile from before took over her features once again.

"You one of those that like to be hit or something? You're very odd."

Lady Venge Lady Venge

A slight grin crossed Venge's face and she couldn't help but chuckle upon hearing the question of if she enjoyed being hit or something.

"Not especially, but on the other hand, I'm most certainly not some fragile porcelain doll that's going to shatter at the slightest touch. Getting back to the subject of what you are, I couldn't help but to notice your ah....rather exceptional smile, which clues me in. I've never quite believed the stories I'd heard over the years. In fact, I largely regarded them as fanciful tales and nothing more. And yet, here you are. You're one of the Sangnir, aren't you?"

"As I said, I never quite believed the stories I've heard. But here you are. You're the first Sangnir I've ever encountered face to face. And I admit, I am rather intrigued."

Venge slowly paced back and forth, letting a long moment pass before she spoke again to Alina.

"Your kind's abilities come at a price, do they not?"

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"All power comes at a price."

And it wasn't a price she was about to tell a stranger. Alina let out a sigh before retaking her seat, idly waving a hand to bring the chair towards her so she'd stay facing the intruding Sith. Leg crossed over the other, chin resting in her palm as she lounged so lazily.

"What will you do now? Continue to bother me about the holocron? Ask me more questions, though that still is bothering. Why should I entertain this conversation any longer than I have?"

Lady Venge Lady Venge

"Very well. I'm willing to accept that you don't actually possess the holocron I seek, and that my source's information was blatantly flawed in that aspect."

A sudden, wicked thought formed in Venge's head. There still was the matter of the lying informant who started all this.

"Purely out of academic interest..one Sith to another...If someone lied to you in such a way that they set you up against another Sith, as it occured between us just now, how would you eliminate them?"

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"I'd never tell a stranger just what I'd do, if that's it's own answer. Don't think we're friends. You came here, attacked me. The only reason I haven't bothered to try nd kill you now is it's effort. And I'm feeling so incredibly lazy." Her eyes narrowed just for a moment, the frown back, before a more placid expression took over instead.

"What exactly do you want from me? Before this returns to violence."

Lady Venge Lady Venge

Venge paused to consider her words carefully.

"You're correct," she said with a sigh of resignation. "I attacked you based solely on faulty information. And for that, I am truly sorry. I believe I would much prefer you as an ally than an enemy..."

Venge trailed off, seeming to be lost in thought once more.

""What do I want from you," she pondered the possibilities. The most dangerous avenue suddenly seemed the most intriguing to Venge. Throwing caution to the wind, she decided to go for it.

"Seeing that the artifact I seek is entirely out of the equation, there's only one other thing that you could offer me.. So, let me ask you, if I may, What does it take to become a Sangnir?"

Last edited:

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"You still thought you could strike against me. Still thought it was okay to bother me. And now you want me to explain the secrets of what I am? How to become like me?" The frown was back, this time to stay. Golden eyes narrowed on the woman before him, their eerie glow seeming to burn brighter. "Where's your attempt to barter? What do you have to offer? What do you plan to give?"

Lady Venge Lady Venge

"You're a tough nut to crack, Ms. Tremiru," Venge said, a wry smile crossing her face. "Very well then, let's see what I have that might interest you."

Venge retreated to her ship for a few minutes and returned, bearing a blade of intricate design, the hilt resembling that of a lightsaber.

"Seeing how you are a collector of artifacts, perhaps I could interest you in this. I acquired it many years ago on Korriban, deep in the tomb of a long forgotten Sith Lord. I believe it may be the only one of its design, as I have never seen another quite like it."

A46-UC1259.jpg

Venge presented the sword to Alina, hilt first, for her inspection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom