Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Rumble In The Jungle

Alina_divider.png.png

"I have a ship I- Borrowed." Yeah, borrowed. That could be a way to describe how she got a ship. Alina didn't linger long on it though, instead diving right for the second half of what Adriana Fortemps Adriana Fortemps was suggesting. "I'm currently in hiding on Coruscant. There are.. Others similar to me. Not like me though. Close enough that they don't judge the fact I need to eat to stay alive."

// LORD INQUISITOR FORDYCE //
// Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru //

"I didn't mean to judge." It was a lie, but if Jorryn was going to be able to use this woman not criticizing her for what she was would be a decent start. "It's all just a little new to me. I've met plenty of Sith in my day but I can say you're the first I know to drink blood instead of using it in alchemy."

A million questions swirled in the Echani's head, but an interrogation probably wouldn't be the best. What surprised her was there was a whole colony of people like her on Coruscant. A mildly concerning if not at all shocking fact to the Lord Inquisitor. Jorryn wondered if all these people were as strong as this woman. If so, she would very much like to meet them.

"As it so happens I'm on my way to the core as well, I'd be quite interested to meet these friends of yours if time permits." If Jorr could find the source of their strength it would be a boon to her own, though she preferred the idea of not drinking blood. Despite that, she was admittedly curious about the subject. "How does it taste? The blood I mean."

Alina_divider.png.png

"Can't do alchemy, much to my families annoyance." She chuckled, shaking her head. ".. Oh, no. The people I'm talking about aren't like me. Not y'know, vampires. Bunch of other things. Just.. Monsters, not wanting to be monsters I guess? .. And no. I can't take you to them. It's one thing for me to tell you my secrets. I've no intention of revealing theirs." Though the next question from Adriana Fortemps Adriana Fortemps caused Alina to raise a brow. That of all things she was curious about? Well, others were too, she supposed.

"Depends on the person. Stronger and more pure their connection to the Force, the sweeter they taste."

Kark...

Jorryn chewed her cheek in frustration. She had slipped up. At the very least, the Echani could pass up the interest in Alina's "people" as a passing curiosity. Still the woman herself was interesting enough.

A Vampire.

The Lord Inquisitor had thought those only children's fables, something to scare children into not staying out too late at night. Yet here one was, discussing the taste of blood. It was amusing in its own way, the Echani had almost forgotten the urgency she had planned to escape with earlier.

"Well, it's a relief that the first vampire I ran into is as pleasant as yourself." A small chuckle of disbelief escaped her lungs. "Can't say I was expecting this when I went out tonight."

Alina_divider.png.png

"The first you know of. There were a couple back in the academy when I was there, and I'm sure a couple of the Lords themselves were something similar. Immortality at the cost of feeding on blood is a small price to pay for a lot of people." Not for her, though. A sad smile took over as she spoke, but she didn't let it linger. She laughed as Adriana Fortemps Adriana Fortemps did. Honestly, yeah. What the hell was with today?

"I'm glad we didn't have to try and kill each other, yeah."

"Well, that's... concerning."

It had been quite some time since the Echani had attended the Academy, but her spine shuddered at the thought of monsters parading as Lords. Still, it was a relief that she currently found herself dealing with a more amicable one than she had heard about as a child. Jorryn pulled herself back from her own musings, noting the flash of sadness on the woman's face before it quickly faded.

"I hope this isn't presumptive of me, but when you say you don't play well with Sith..." The Inquisitive nature of her tone led the question betraying what she would ask before her words did as she looked into Alina's amber eyes. "You are Sith yourself, are you not?"

Last edited:

Alina_divider.png.png

".. Is it? I mean, it's Sith. The things they can do, is a Vampire really that much more concerning?" Perhaps it was the insider knowledge that had Alina more confused on why Adriana Fortemps Adriana Fortemps was so alarmed by it all. Sith could bring out legions of the dead, summon storms of lightning, other, more twisted rituals that she'd rather not even think about. Was drinking blood that unsettling?

Probably should avoid telling her the other things, then.

"What? No. .. Oh, the eyes. Yeah, they glow, but that's a Sangnir thing, not a Sith thing." Alina smirked for a moment. A sad kind of smirk. She'd forsaken the Sith, but her new body would always keep her looking like one, then. Ironic.

"I suppose it isn't."

Amber eyes cast away from Alina towards the ground, the Echani's posture tightened. Truthfully, Jorryn had always abhorred what the Sith alchemists and witches had been so proud of. Disgusting creatures of flesh and magic, torn from themselves and rebuilt as their master's wishes. Violence Jorr had an understanding for. It was a part of war, part of her job.

Natural in its own way she told herself.

What those alchemists did wasn't natural. It was cold and disgusting.

"Well if those are the Sith you are after, I hope you drain them of every last morsel." Passion renewed in her eyes as she turned back to the vampire before slinging her pack back across her shoulder. "Just remember, some of us..." Her tongue searched for the words to say but found no purchase and the Echani offered only a weak smile in return. "Well if I see you on Coruscant, don't be a stranger okay? I'm curious to see what a woman of your talents can do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom