Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish Rumble in the Jungle! | TSE V. NIO Skirmish Intrest Check

Darth Zveris

S H A T T E R E D
The Sith on the Attack!

[*cues Clone Wars Music]

War! In a desperate attempt to dissuade the New Imperial Order of their planned war against the Sith Empire forces under the command of Lord Venari, Lord Xer and Lady Void of the Sith Empire have departed for the recently acquired world of Kalee.

There they will then journey to New Imperial Space in hopes of drawing out the forces of Marshal Zovesa. Lord Xer and Navarach Princeps Thaelius lead the attack fleet of 500 war vessels.

Thier destination is unknown, but what is clear is that pain and misery will follow in thier wake. Can the New Imperial Order stop Lord Xer from gaining an important foothold in thier space? Will Marshal Zovesa and Darth Voyance each seek him and his allies out?

All of this and more in the first episode of the "Fore War"! Stay tuned for more information....

Anyways...the plan is not to invade New Imperial Space. We (As in me, Darth Venari, and Darth Void) don't have enough soldiers to do that. The plan is to create a prelude to open war between the NIO and TSE in a series of small skirmishes. The objectives for this battle would be simple for both sides. The planned objectives for myself and those who join me are to fight the NIO in fun, planned narrative. Perhaps attempt to capture a Imperial Knight in the process. Who knows?

Join me! Also, if any interested this will start probably next week or as early as Saturday - Late Sunday

Last edited:
Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Darth Zveris Darth Zveris

Considering you're opting to not respond to the faction owner of NIO and for some reason see the need to go around him to other staff in NIO, I'm gonna go ahead and put this here.

Right now, we're not interested in this. While we will not tell our writers to ignore it, we're ramping up to begin what'll probably be several IRL months worth of invasions with TSE. This thread will not be getting the traction it needs from NIO to see proper activity.

If you want to plan these things out in the future, reach out to Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar or me.

They probably put this interest check up because they heard about the 3-4 skirmishes that were "on the way" for the last month that never came to fruition and decided to take matters into his own hands.

This also isn't a skirmish that was delegated from the Sith Empire's staff to Darth Zveris Darth Zveris regardless, he is simply operating off of the faction's dedication to providing writers the freedom to start their own storylines within the faction.

Vaulkhar Vaulkhar

Darth Zveris Darth Zveris

I'll join you!

E6xH3tF.gif

I think you misunderstood. It's not about not wanting to write with others. With War coming very soon. This skirmish is nigh impossible right now. We have declined not only for the well being of our writers but you as well. We of course are game with writing with others. But I will say this you will find out soon enough. Skirmishes are on the table but as of right now with what is coming it's just not doable and such cases would probably be dead in the water when Invasion season starts. I am only explaining the facts of what would happen if this launched.

Of course to reiterate we are very open to writing with others but given the circumstances to go all in and giving a skirmish this kind of attention just isn't possible. As soon as an Invasion drops the skirmish would die it is simple as that and coming from personal experience. It's just poor timing.

This also goes without saying that after an invasion everyone would be open to revisiting the topic of skirmishes. :)

Ladybug Ladybug

Perhaps the failing is mine, and perhaps I should have properly defined it better:

Per my career IRL, I can't fully commit to Invasion threads out of respect for my Faction and the Staff, regardless of how they are judged.

It would also be unfair to any potential, future writer to be thrust into a situation where the fun and thrill is robbed from them due to my inability to be both consistent and available.

The End.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom