Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Rule of Two

Kowareta Tsuno

K
The Daimyo took another sip of tea and then raised his eyes to look at this Lord of the Sith.

“You are deep in the mountains and you cannot escape. Your pupil will be safe so long as you conduct yourself with dignity and honor.”

Howareta rose to his feet and gave a bow as a door was slide open, he turned,

I have introduced myself, you have introduced yourself, this is a good discussion. I bid you goodnight Lord Tentaus.”

With that The Damiyo left the Togruta Sith. He spoke to The Watch,

He is a Lord, double the guard. If he attempts to leave without my authority, kill him.”

Howareta had know many visitor Sith Lords all of which had brought death and destruction. He did not trust them, just as he did not trust The Exogorth. At least with The Heretics he omew his enemy, these Sith Lords from beyond the Stars were difficult to know, they hid behind a shroud of their dark power. While there was a shared commonality, the dark side, Krayt Coan abandoned Darth Bane’s hatred of honor and believed that The Jedi were strong because they worked as One, as a family. So while Clan Krayt was devoted to The Darkness, it adopted the sensible principles of the Jedi such as camaraderie and honoring one another. The Exogorth had strayed from that path, seeking all that snuffed out Sith, lust for power at all costs and disregard of loyalty to obtain it. Howareta was firm in his resolve that honor was the way forward, as had been The Clan’s Way for Five Hundred Years.

Darth Tentaus

D
The Togruta Sith bowed his head as The Daimyo gave a bow and bid him goodnight. He felt the suspicions of this Kowareta, who guarded his people with a care he had not known. They were Sith no doubt, a Lost Tribe., and yet they seemed to operate more as Jedi in combat, albeit with greater success. Had it been Paladins of Light, Lord Tentaus is certain that he and His Apprentice could have handled them. What gave The Krayt an edge was their use of the dark side.

The Arcane Lord tried to study the room he was in, and ascertain some information, when a Woman in Burgundy came bearing a bowl of rice and some meats with three sauces, one green, one yellow, and another black. She gave a bow before leaving. The Dark Lord was rather hungry, and since he was a captive it was best that he keep his strength up. He feared no toxins, for he had partaken of most poisons in small doses to create an immunity and he suspected that a Man of Honor like Howareta would not resort to such covert tactics of harm. So the Sith Lord took his respirator off and began eating the hot white rice and uncooked meats. He wondered how his Apprentice was fairing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ulic Indominus Kun

U
Darth Kun having been throughly bathed was kept in a room where a meal was brought of rice and kebab, he laid on his back on a floor cot and wondered if His Master had planned a means of escape yet. The Apprentice felt naked without his lightsaber, and he had no idea where they were. He sensed perhaps in those stone mountain tops, but it was impossible to know for sure. Any attempt he made to exit his room was met with shouts in unknown tongues and a guard holding a saber pike as he peered in.

Ulic laid there thinking of these strange Sith Clans, who seemed trapped in some bygone age. For the first time he was seeing the danger of stagnating in the past, unable to move forward in a modern galaxy. When he had been a Jedi, he had seen primitive worlds with peoples who worshipped the sun, stars, moons, and so forth. Back then he had not the courage to disavow them of their notions, now he was a Sith he could act less concerned for sensibilities. He was free of cowl and gag order of the Jedi Order. He wanted desperately to tell these Warriors how menaingless their struggle was, a lone star in a galaxy of billions!

TAG: Darth Tentaus

Kowareta Tsuno

K

As Howareta was making his way back to his house, he heard a stir in the bushes, when leaping out was a figure in white throwing a bladed star. The Daimyo drew a shoto saber and snapped the red blade to deflect the blade as this Assassin then drew purple blade and leapt with both hands on the pummel. Howareta parried and grabbed the leg of the Shinobu doing cartwheel kick, he cut his leg off and watched him fall in a heap, then dug the blade in his neck. There suddenly was great beams of purple that fell from a rooftop, The Damiyo rolling to a rock wall that took the barriage,

The ground began to shake as Massive Massassi began to tear into the buildings and smash his warriors. Howareta feared for his wife and child as One of the Exogorth emerged with a saber blade at Hiroto’s neck. Howareta approached and saw The Pale King, that was the name of their Heretical Lord.

“Ah.. Howareta, at last.. your son and I were catching up.”

The Daimyo took several steps, still holding his Shoto, his long flowing black hair in a pony tail and his hazel eyes fixed on The Pale King, “Release him and fight me with honor Mutasashi!”

The Pale King hissed,
“That name no longer has any meaning to me!”

Howareta barked back,
“It is the name our blessed Father of memory gave you! A name you dishonor with your abominations and insults to the Creed!”

The Pale King with his demon mask, the teal blue fangs and golden eyes peering at Howareta: “The Creed.. pah! “Honor is a fool’s prize!” I want to get off this forsaken planet and join the larger story! To do that requires technology which you and that old fool forbid!”

Howareta looked carefully at the mask of his Once Brother.
“He is your nephew! Let him go and fight me!”

Mutasashi held the blade at the neck of Hiroto:
“You should join me.. your father will ever only show you this small world.. I on the other hand could show you a galaxy full of adventure and wars that will make you stronger than you could ever imagine.”

Hiroto looked at the Mask of His Uncle: “No.. I thought so.. no one left of Clan Krayt is brave enough to travel the stars and leave behind this dead legacy save I!”

The Pale King threw the boy with The Force towards his Father: “Stay away from my factories and my labs or I will be forced to burn your world to the ground before I leave..”

The Pale King deactivated his larimar blue blade, he smacked his gauntlets and palms together making the White Warriors retreat and the Mutant Albino Massassi ceased tearing down houses.
“Let this be a warning to you brother.. you invade my territory again and nothing.. not even blood will save your family next time..”

With that The Pale King began to walk away, Howareta was seething, if he had not been a strict follower of The Creed, he would have struck down his own brother there and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom