Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech RR-245 SAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
r6Du1tR.jpg

Image Source: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Aliens-USCM-M56-Smartgun-199367769

Intent: To expand upon Deathtech Incorperated's inventory of Slugthrowers.

Developement thread: If needed

Manufacturer: Deathtech Incorperated

Model: RR-245 Squad Automatic Weapon (SAW)

Affiliation: Open Market

Modularity: None

Production: Mass-Produced

Material: Alusteel, Nylon, and Plasteel

Classification: Slugthrower

Size: Handheld

Legnth: 122cm

Weight: 10kg

Ammunition Type: 7.62x39mm bullets

Ammunition Capacity: 100 rounds

Effective Range: 200m

Fire Rate: Fully Automatic

Special Features:
Heads up display compatible
Heads up display included
Two firing studs ( one on the back of the weapon and one on the forward handle)
Drum magazine

Description: Deathtech Incorperated needed to expand their inventory of weapons to include squad support. The RR-245 SAW did just that. A hip fired machine gun to suppress the enemy while your troops move in to take them out. With it's two different firing stud positions it is able to be fired from multiple angles such as laying flat on your back, kneeling behind cover, or standing and firing from the hip using your HUD to aim. The recoil from the 7.62 ammunition causes you to have to brace the weapon against your hip and it's sling. Most accurate when using a 3-5 second burst. Prolonged full automatic fire will cause the weapon to overheat and be in need of a barrel change, if the barrel is not changed it will deform and ruin the barrel.The weapon system comes with a heads up display and a sling. The HUD is a linked eyepeice and can be for left or right eye dominant users.

Source: http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/M56_Smartgun

RESEARCH REVIEW
[member="Amelia Deathman"]

This is needs to have the M56 Smartgun as a Primary Source. Its similar enough to the submission for me to request it.
Also I would like the Number of the model changed so that it is not also 56

And this is a small change, but could you increase the weight to 11 Kilograms.

As per my jacked up pm. You asked that I change the weight to 11kg. In the pm you said a one kg chanhe.. for the ammo. Cool not a problem It will be changed to 10 kg since it is 9kg now. The nomenclature shouldn't be a problem although I was allowed to make the RR-90and the M107a1 which both use the same numbers as their real life counterparts. I don't understand how this is different. Please explain.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

[member="Amelia Deathman"]
Its a very minor alteration. It shouldn't be an issue to change. Its literally just the number of the model.

10 kilograms is fine.

The problem is not changing it I am just curious why the sudden change is all and if this is going to be a recurring thing with the rest of my submissions that I have planned?

It will be changed as soon as I post this question.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom