Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP

Darth Impetus said:
Hasjo Hallu, Well ur better than me but we could still duel
I learn't through trial and error by fighting those better than me. I lost a lot, but learning through experience is better than studying. We don't have to do a duel either, we could always do a storyline together, although we wouldn't be on the same side.

Darth Impetus said:
Hmm, A story line sounds interesting. Although I don't know what it would be
New Order, correct? Hasjo has hunted down various Sith of the New Order, and would understandably be wanted for this. The Sith include:
Darth Ferus
Darth Veles
Melakoth (he chopped off his legs and arms)
Sokrai
Maleus

Hasjo is currently thought to be largely dead after he was gunned down outside the Coruscant Temple, but some witnesses can testify this. Perhaps your character is hunting him down? Which would prove harder to identify him with his Life Support Suit now. Or Hasjo is hunting you down to add you to his list.

Dex Drakkel

D
Sure I'll do a 2v2 duel :)
[member="Ragnar Fett "][member="Darth Impetus"] [member="Carden Lorps"]

Impetus would probably be hunted by you, considering he wouldn't even be able to concentrate on hunting down one man. [member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Oh i think there be some drinking and fight coming up at a wedding feast soon [member="Balgruf Lothbrok"] [member="Darth Impetus"] I think may have some force training coming your way maybe :) I'm sure she wouldn't mine a few battle scars it just make her look sexier

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom