Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP with me.

Hi, im looking for some RP to flesh out this budding Sith character into a proper character complete with an accurate backstory, personality quirks, and the like. Now, normally that stuff stuffy es to me before the Rp, but Im not a normal person. Its easier to figure him out as I write him than to try and set him up before hand and forget personality quirks Ive written down once but never wrote IC.

Make sense?

Tag me below if you're interested. If you're one of the two I had talked to previously but nothing came of it, send me a PM if you're still down, as I probably missed something important, such as a post or previous PM.

[member="Phar'ra"] I would, but I have this very bad habit of over-extending myself, such that I end up writing too many RPs at the same time, and start losing my motivation. Trying to avoid that, so I'm being sensible and not taking on too many new threads. I will, however, get around to you at some point!

[member="Dominique Di San Livici"]

Religious knight eh? Phar'ra too is religious. I can see an interesting exchange.

[member="Ronen Jerik"]

Hey, I just met you, and Im pretty crazy. But if I cut you, rival maybe?

[member="Tirdarius"]

I do the same, and completely understand. Hit me up when ever you're free.

Wait, why are we purging in the name of my alts sword?

:p

I forsee this as either a brotherhood, or the beginning of a vicious rivalry as their beliefs clash.

[member="Phar'ra"]

Looks look you got a few, but if you need another RP partner at some point I'm up for it. How strictly darkside is Phar'ra? I was thinking of maybe Vex meeting up with a darkside character for a discussion, where neither knows the other's force alignment. Maybe both are concealing their force presence or something and have a debate about morals or something like that. Let me know if you're ever interested.

deus vult comrade

[member="Darth Erebos"]

If you're trying to say something, I got nothin o o

[member="Vex Pendel"]

Phar'ra can't hide his presence yet (or do much in the Force now that we're on the subject) so it would be pretty clear what side he was on. The idea seems pretty neat though. Perhaps this can be done another way?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Phar'ra"] if you're looking for a rival or nemesis I could fill in the role, HK faceplate looks similar to Khaleesh warmask to add insult to injury, his current droid body is modeled after Grievous

[member="Phar'ra"]

Hm okay. Maybe something else, like a place where force can't be detected? Seems like a far stretch though. Maybe we can just say Vex hasn't trained the ability to detect force sensitivity yet, as he's kind of new as a Padawan. That way neither knows each other is even force sensitive, or at least not sure.

[member="HK-36"]

It's good to see you back! I missed you mate. That could be fun, but let me do these other Rps first.

[member="Vex Pendel"]

That idea works for me. Two people making sure to hide their connection while on this planet could work.

[member="Phar'ra"] sorry seems what I wrote didn't get put into my comment.

If you want a little different take on sith philosophy and maybe something like a mentor or even a friend in the dark side I'm all for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom