Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP on... A planet?

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
I just revised Vendir's backstory and I am in the mood to start an RP with someone. I was thinking of having it based around his backstory but that would be too hard to find anyone that could match up with any of the parts in it, so I'm open to any ideas that you guys might have for an RP.

Well, i have several offers for you.

Offer 1. A Roleplay on Coruscant or Eshan with Yusan Fenn, the nature of such meeting would be up to you and im sure such would be an interesting meeting.

Offer 2. A Roleplay on a planet of your choice with my character Alexandra, the nature of such Roleplay can either be that of your own idea or you could be searching for a Holocron she has on her, its the Djem So Holocron just to be clear.

Offer 3. A Roleplay with this char, the planet would be my custom planet of Iferetes after the storyline of my campaign (Unless you want to join in on the campaign) in which Arthur is already king of the planet. The Nature of the meeting can be Formal for whatever reason or an informal one in the vast forest of Iferetes or in one of the Major cities, likely Rekhan the capital.

@[member="Vendir"]

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
I think the second offer would be the best, with Vendir looking for the Holocron since it would make the most sense with Vendir's backstory, trying to learn more and all.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

@[member="Vendir"]

Very well, any particular planet in mind? Alexandra is more akin to calmer planets or those where she can seclude herself for a while without being disturbed to keep such in mind. Also, i wont be able to respond to your answer for anywhere between an hour and two and a half hours. Depends on how much freetime i have. but in 3 hours i can RP For the rest of the day until 12 EST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom