Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP Interest.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
Well, I would always welcome a fellow spacer to travel the Galaxy with :p

I also recommend Omega Protectorate, a neutral and good-aligned faction of mercenaries and force-users of all backgrounds and proficiencies.

Well she is a rebel without a cause type at the moment, so I am kinda looking to do RP that will guide her on her path to the Rebel Alliance. So I guess I need a rebellious type to come in here.. :) a good pilot too would help.

Well for strange reason the VG been hating me :D Hahaha ok I confess, unofficially its true, its all my fault.

So if you're in need of a villain. Call in Kaine.....no call me :D

You better be careful if you leave the thread open, you never know who might suddenly pop in. Like evil bathrobe wearing Jedi or Mandalorians in search of a can opener.

VenomTartarus

Silence means more than words
I'm also willing to participate! I could assault your meeting location if you want, instead of being just a greeting thread @[member="Lylin Osh"]

you could do that .. or take shots at me as I come out of long hyper jump.. basically, need to refuel so a stop off point is where the action will be.. if that helps.. will try and get to ground at a starport .. so could follow me down there etc...

My common sense is tingling and I think Daxton is lying but never the less... I'm a madman with a box and welcome to thunderdome where the Watts milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard and Cira-crete burrito's keep them around. Lots of fun to be had so sit back, relax and enjoy as we all blow things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom