Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Royalty?

I write the Queen of Hapes and for me, it was as simple as picking a planet that seemed interesting. I did make sure that nobody else was writing as the Hapan Queen though, to avoid that getting weird xD

But I'd look at canon planet options you like and if you want something more specifically tailored to your ideas, then Codex is always a wonderful option!

Eli-Mae Forrest Eli-Mae Forrest well the first thing to answer in this is what kind of royal do you want to be.... not prince or princess but active... are they going to be ruling the planet and largely required to be there at all times? Are they going to be diplomatic and meeting with various people off and on world? Are they traveling around seeking adventure and the prodigal child?

An example, Junko and Shoma are heirs to Atrisia, Shoma as the prince is often away doing diplomatic trade deals and missions of peace to establish connections and allies within the Galactic Alliance space. While Junko travels around but also stays on Atrisia running things. We are two different types and work for the betterment of the planet.

As to the world well that depands on again what type you want to be but it can influence the character

Pretty much every major canon planet with an established monarchy has had people writing its royals, so if you're worried about stepping on toes or taking a spot someone else is already using, I would go the custom planet route. There are also an abundance of canon planets that are just "stubs" with barely any information about them. You could take one of those and expand upon it. Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania recently did that with the planet Ukatis.

And yes, as Junko Ike Junko Ike said, a lot will depend on what role your character falls into, whether they are an active monarch, a figurehead, involved in politics, a rebel, etc.

Eli-Mae Forrest Eli-Mae Forrest

All I can say as Royal expect people to be gunning for you. Expect to be assassinated. Accept people ic will dislike you and more times then not want you dead. They will make you the tyrant and villain even if you are doing what you think is best for your people ic.

As a dead Empress of Empress Teta (possibly never been confirmed I'm buried under a ton of rubble maybe I'm queen of the mole people now.). I can tell you no matter if it's a cannon or non cannon planet dont always play it that your beloved by everyone having descenters and nah sayers is part of the fun of the writing a royal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom