Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Decree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To elaborate on Maranon's Personal Revolver

APG_custom_blackhawk_2003.jpg

Image Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruger_Blackhawk

Canon Link: Slugthrower (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Slugthrower/Legends)

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Durasteel/Legends

Primary Source: Slugthrower

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: Maranon

Affiliation: Maranon

Model: N/A

Modularity: Yes (Sights, Grip, Barrel, Ammo)

Production: Unique

Material: Enchanted Durasteel

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Slugthrower Revolver

Size: Small

Weight: Average

Ammunition Type: 44. Caliber

Ammunition Capacity: 006

Reload Speed: Average

Effective Range: Long

Rate of Fire: Fast

Stopping Power: High

Recoil: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES

Long range, high caliber revolver that can be customized with a stock, targeting scope and loaded with armor piercing ammo

Enchanted to fire rounds infused with incendiary, cryo, or electric effects depending on will of user.

Cannot be held by anyone but Maranon.

Occasionally, enemies shot by the pistol fatally will have their bodies turn into confetti.

Occasionally, enemies shot by the pistol fatally will have their corpses turn into a large, valuable gemstone

Strengths:

Custom: The pistol can fire already powerful 44. Caliber cartridges which have significant stopping power or can be loaded with armor piercing ammo.

Witch's SFX: On sheer will, the revolver will infuse each shot with either fire, frost, or lightning, due to its owners enchantments.

Fast: Fires as fast as its trigger can be pulled.

Long range: Enchanted to have the range of a rifle

Money maker: Occasionally those killed by the pistol will turn into a valuable gemstone. A large one. Again, due to owners enchantments.

YAAAAAAYYYY!!!: Enemies killed by the pistol occasionally turn into clouds of confetti on death. This is due to magical enchantments.

Weaknesses:

Ammo count: Don't worry. Six shots is more than enough to kill anything that moves

Reload speed: If you don't have speed loaders, reloading can be a chore

Quantity for quality: Firing as fast as possible dramatically reduces accuracy.

Voids: Becomes an ordinary pistol in voids.

DESCRIPTION.

After Maranon was cast from the order she had time to refine her less than reputable talents, learning to kill with a common Slugthrower to maintain a low profile. When she eventually became Queen of Katanos Seven in its ancient past, though she discarded most methods of common killers, even she knew the value of a side arm. To that end she used her dark magic to twist a revolver into a beautiful, deadly killing tool, and killed many a Jedi that came to unseat her from power. Maranon lost count of how many.

[member="Maranon"], Hi! I'll be working with you through this submission. Before i can pass this along with an approval, I have a few things i'd like to point out.

Maranon said:
Please remember to link any specifically named materials listed in the sub

Maranon said:
Will fire in any environmental condition and never jam
For here, try to avoid absolutes in your description. While I know what you're trying to achieve here, realistically a weapon (especially a slugthrower) will never be jam proof. It can certainly be less likely to jam, but completely impervious is a bit of a stretch unfortunately.

Maranon said:
Never breaks down
Just as with the above, please refrain for absolute terminology. No material is indestructible and as such, a weapon would not be fully impervious to breaking down

Maranon said:
Witch's SFX: On sheer will, the revolver will infuse each shot with either fire, frost, or lightning
Can you please clarify what you mean by this? Is this a Force ability or something else?

If you would like further clarification on anything i have mentioned above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Maranon said:
Affiliation: Maranon
Please link the Affiliation if you can, thanks
[member="Maranon"]

Maranon said:
If you could provide a link to the named material(s) that would be amazing

Maranon said:
Occasionally, enemies shot by the pistol fatally will have their bodies turn into confetti.

Occasionally, enemies shot by the pistol fatally will have their corpses turn into a large, valuable gemstone
For here i understand, you would like a unique effect, but to turn enemies into confetti or gemstones does not entirely seem to fit into the theme of Star Wars. I'd like to ask that you please reconsider this effect and maybe try a different kind of result or removing it completely.

Moved to Factory Archives - If you want to remove from the archives, please feel free to tag [member="Runi Verin"], [member="John Locke"], [Member="Alden Akaran"], [Member="Veiere Arenais"] or [Member="Zef Halo"].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom