Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Royal Armaments Guild Type-2 Stealth Armour System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal High Commander, Ducha of Charubah
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To sub a specialized armour system for Chume'Doro (Royal Guard) for use in stealth missions
  • Image Source: Hapan Royal Guard Armour
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Chume'doro
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Extremely light
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: Average
    • Lightsabers: Average
    • Sonic: High
    • Ion: Low
    • Fire: High
    • Cold: Low
    • Electrical: Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Thin, lightweight plasteel armour plating providing light protection over an armourweave bodyglove integrated into it.
  • Plating contains miniaturized light-bending components which make the entire suit act as a Stealth Field Generator
  • Aural-dampening field makes movements quieter while wearing the suit. This also makes the suit better against sonic weapons
  • Solid protection from most common threats.
STRENGTHS
  • This suit offers some protection against sonic weapons as an incidental to it's primary role as a stealth suit by silencing sounds made by the wearer using an Aural-dampening field. The system works both ways, so it covers a niche weapon threat.
  • Armourweave and plasteel plating, while light, offers high energy protection, such as blasters and (to a limited extent) lightsabres, while still being extremely lightweight.
  • The optical camouflage system integrated into the plating makes the wearer extremely difficult to see and with a reasonable degree of thermal damping to prevent thermal sensors and nightvision from seeing the wearer any easier.
WEAKNESSES
  • It is weak to electrical and ion weapons and ion weapons, particularly, will pretty easily disable the stealth system.
  • It offers little protection against extreme cold beyond standard thermoregulation functions, likely as a consequence of the mechanism which prevents detection by thermal sensors.
DESCRIPTION

The Hapan Royal Guard (Chume'doro in Hapan) were essentially the secret police and the bodyguards of the Queen Mother of the Hapes Consortium. The Royal Guard, in the course of its secret police duties, often uses stealthy infiltration tactics in conjunction with the Royal Intelligence Service to spy on, arrest, or even assassinate targets of interest to the Hapan Crown and similar clandestine operations. This armour suit is the newest iteration of fine Hapan technology which helps operatives make quiet, stealthy infiltrations and get out unseen.

Last edited:
Maker of Stuff and Things.
Factory Judge
Ducha Relina Zhan Ducha Relina Zhan

So, couple issue here.

First off,
  • Market Status: Limited
Limited is not a valid market status. It's either closed or open market. I assume you meant closed market, please fix.
  • This suit is a hard-counter to sonic weapons as an incidental to it's primary role as a stealth suit by silencing sounds made by the wearer using an Aural-dampening field. The system works both ways, so it covers a niche weapon threat.
Please remember that no armor is truly invincible to any form of damage. I'd change the wording there.

Please let me know when you've made edits.

Royal High Commander, Ducha of Charubah
Ducha Relina Zhan Ducha Relina Zhan

So, couple issue here.

First off,
  • Market Status: Limited
Limited is not a valid market status. It's either closed or open market. I assume you meant closed market, please fix.
  • This suit is a hard-counter to sonic weapons as an incidental to it's primary role as a stealth suit by silencing sounds made by the wearer using an Aural-dampening field. The system works both ways, so it covers a niche weapon threat.
Please remember that no armor is truly invincible to any form of damage. I'd change the wording there.

Please let me know when you've made edits.
Bleh! I goofed and messed up on where that goes! Fixed both things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom