Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Krest v. Eddak

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the first annual Tournament of the Saber! For your viewing pleasure I offer a tournament unlike any you have ever seen before. A tournament that they will talk about for ages and write songs about our competitors and their talents. This will not be a simple sword fight, but will truly require our competitors to use everything including their minds to beat each other and only one will come out on top. Without further delay I bring you round 1!!!!

Round 1 is a test of imagination and stratagy. Everyone is armor less and wears a skin tight body suit. Even the bird. This suit has a tasty habit of changing into other outfits. In your hand is one sword each. This sword is the legendary Sword of the Jabberwocky. As you already know this sword can become your enemy, your friend or a nasty combination of the two. Both the suit and sword will be changed by me or Rofl at any point. By default it is a katana.

The field is not a field at all, but a dome. They are lined with seats for fans where you are not allowed to go fight. The ground is an ice ring so watch your step. Placed each competitors wrists are bracelets to nullify the Force. This brings even a Master on par with a padawan...kind of. The rules are, there are no rules, even death is permitted. If you should lose a limb or die, fear not for Tefka is great and you will leave healed. A loser, but healed. We shall mock and laugh at you, but at least you are alive right?

[member="Krest"] [member="Eddak Manod"]

[member="Church"] [member="Krest"]

Eugh... a body suit? It feels so... weird.... Eddak did not appeal to form fitting clothing, neither did he know how to accurately wield a katana, but none of that mattered. Across the dome he saw his challenger, someone who more than likely knew what they were doing when it came to battles like this. Eddak didn't know the person, but they appeared skilled and experienced, perhaps they were of an honorable sort? "What say you, opponent?" Eddak asked as he gave the man a bow, holding the weapon away as his other hand clutched the opposite side of his chest. When he raised, he pulled the sword back towards his front, aiming it at him. "Call me Eddak. Shall we dispense of the pleasantries or get to know each other in battle?" Eddak had only fought large, hulking creatures in his past. Very rarely did he ever fight a humanoid... a skilled one at that. This would be entertaining.

A skin tight suit? The Zabrak stepped into the arena with a frown plastered on his lips. As he walked, he was itching at where the suit ended and his hand began, staring at the material. Was he allergic to the material? Nah, it was just tight, and he wasn't use to it. He was so busy staring at his wrist that he didn't notice [member="Eddak Manod"] at first, though when the man spoke his gaze raised.

"Yo. I'm Krest." He smiled to the nobleman and bowed his head. "We should begin. Gotta make a show, right?" There was a flash of a grin as he pulled out the odd sword that was given to him. So it changed? Krest was curious as to how often, and to what, but that would be explained soon, right? Regardless, he held the blade up, simply waiting for what ever was to happen next.

[member="Church"]

[member="Krest"]

Eddak nodded to Krest, thankful for him being a little admirable. "Well, I supposed we should test this blades, yeah? See what they can do?" he continued as he looked down - a slippery and ice cold arena... he's never fought on anything like this. Sometimes, the planet of Pzob would snow, but he never dared to step out on a frozen lake. Eddak gripped the katan with both hands and held it in front of him, pulling his right elbow up, holding that stance as he slowly walked forward, taking care on the ice. "Whoever wins," Eddak grins, "thank you for the opportunity in this participation."

"Likewise my good friend, perhaps we can get a drink after this?" The blade was brought up in a light grip, pointing right for [member="Eddak Manod"]d . Well, it's a good time to start then. He rushed forward, closing the gap between the duelists with a couple quick steps. The blade that had been pointed for Manood would be thrust out, a simple movement meant to kick things off. Nothing fancy, just something to get it going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom