Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rough House

Bruticus

B
7pFAk3Z_d.jpg

OOC: Image belongs to the SWTOR series​
Nar Shaddaa is not for the faint of heart. Nor any place within former Hutt Space even so countless end up one way or another. Bruticus silently observed the crowded and music playing bar from a back corner with his first mate Falso. The Transdosen raised an eye at the matter of her captain with a half smile.

“What amuses you?” The Kaleesh Captain asked without looking directly into her direction. Snoring Falso replied. “Oh the fact that you’re sizing everyone up here. You can’t stop being a warrior even on shore leave.”

Without acknowledging the fact Bruticus lifted a nearly full cup of ale and drank a bit underneath the mask. Placing the mug down he heard a commotion to the left side near the bar stand and knew who it was. There several of his red clothed brigands half drunk were laughing and shouting and singing. Even one of the Sullustan twins, Vo was dancing like a madman on table.

Suddenly vo with a yelp tripped and fell on his butt to the floor. His fellow raiders roared with laughter at his accident, slapping each other’s backs and shoving.

“I bet you one hundred credits our boys and girls starts some trouble here. Five minutes from now at least.” Falso communed with a toothy grin.

Bructius rolled his yellow eyes. “Two hundred credits say it’s happens in three.”

The captain answered as if it were already fact.

Ardasz Verd

A
One minute hence...

The Mandalorian placed a credit chip on the counter and locked gazes with the barkeep. "Something stronger than the water on tap," he smirked, "preferably better tasting." He ignored the glare he got in return for insulting the house brew. It wasn't an uncommon response.

"I've got Sullustan rum and Corellian whiskey," the man replied firmly, "most folks are content to drink the booze on tap, so we don't stock special-"

"I'm not most people, bur'cya, and I'm used to much darker beer. You'll have to forgive me for being outlandish."

The sneer was palpable, but the spirits were no less genuine as the barkeep poured the rum and clicked his tongue. "You're gonna make the bar's quota for the night drinking the top shelf," he commented sarcastically.

"As long as I can feel the buzz, I'm fine with that." Ardasz smiled and offered the man a conspiratorial wink.

Three minutes hence

"I just knew you were going to be trouble when you wouldn't take the swill," the barkeep growled as the Mandalorian turned the mug over in his hand and cracked it over the bar.

"I asked you where I could get in contact with the Syndicate," he said quietly, "not for you to mouth off. If anyone's making trouble, it's you."

The barkeep reached slowly under the bar as he kept talking. Ardasz wasted no time throwing the mug. "You pull a blaster on me and I'll pull one back, and trust me, you won't enjoy that."

With a panicked yelp, the barkeep cried out, "BARFIGHT!!"

[member="Bruticus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom