Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Roshki's Hallucination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
Name: She doesn't have a true name, but Roshki calls her "Grey Me", so...Grey Roshki?

Loyalties: Roshki, technically

Role: Hallucination

Development Threads: If Necessary, see "Other Notes"

Age: She's an older Roshki, essentially - thus, she's in her 30s, ish. Of course her age will change as Roshki herself gets older, and it might even end up that Grey is the younger Roshki.

Species: Togruta

Force Sensitivity: No

Appearance: She looks just like Roshki, minus the scars. Her clothes are Force User robes, yes, but they are of a neutral tone that makes it difficult for anyone to really determine which Order she belongs to. That is, if anyone else could see her.

Personality: Just like Roshki, but a bit more blunt and a bit more obnoxious

Weapon of Choice: Insulting Roshki

Wealth: None

Combat Function: Survival. Specifically, Roshki's survival. When the Togruta is endangered to the point of "life or death", this hallucination will show up and point out things that Roshki's subconscious had noticed. The hallucination then uses insults and goading to get Roshki to complete an action which might save her life. It should be noted, though, that the things said are simply things Roshki might've noticed on her own; a telltale tic, a painting that doesn't look right, etc.

Skills: Motivating Roshki to not die, as well as getting under her skin.

Notable Possessions: None. While being an almost mirror image of Roshki, Grey does not even have a replica of her lightsaber.

Other Notes: Grey Roshki is a hallucination. Period. Unless you were to get into Roshki's head, and see what she sees (as well as experience what she does) you will not see Grey. Nor will you interact with her. Grey is quite possibly the manifestation of Roshki's survival instinct, a way for her brain to keep fighting for survival. The earliest manifestation of Grey was when Roshki had returned from the Netherworld, though some can argue that the trip to Rhen Var could have laid the foundations. After being chased by a voxyn, she and her then-Master Kian Karr were trapped in a cave. The Togruta had been going through withdrawal while Karr and the Vong beast fought, but when Karr was dangling over the edge, Grey appeared and put enough spit back into Roshki to motivate her to save Karr. After that, Roshki did pretty well with staying out of trouble, and most certainly avoiding life-threatening situations.

However, Grey has once again resurfaced, showing up on Lothal (After being severely injured and lending a big portion of her strength to Barrien, Roshki was kept awake by Grey) and Raxus Prime (when it was critical for Roshki to escape the clutches of a Sith girl). This pattern, of only showing up when death was possible, has lent credence to Grey being an extra step towards surviving not only imminent danger, but also major psychological breakdown (Then again, the fact itself that Roshki is hallucinating might not be that good...)

Intent: I've been using Grey a lot lately, and it occurred to me that people might not always understand who she is, so I figured I'd go ahead and sub her anyway.

That works, thank you. :)

Just so you know I'll be treating this like a force ghost, since this is wholly unique and I don't think has been done before within codex. I'll get to reading through it a bit more in detail later today. Though I do have a question, do you have any threads where you've used this Hallucination before that I could take a look at. If so, please link them into the submission for me.

[member="Roshki Belawiiks"]

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Yup, all of the links in the "Other Notes" area should be linked to posts where Grey first pops up. If they don't work, though, let me know and I'll try to relink them :)

Also, do I get a cookie for this being unique?

You definitely get a cookie. :D

Alright, you've got enough threads and posts using the hallucination already that I don't have to ask for a dev thread. So this looks good to me. Passing it on up for final approval.

Approved Pending Secondary.

[member="Roshki Belawiiks"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

This has been pulled for edits and updating per request of the submitter.

[member="Roshki Belawiiks"] you will have 2 weeks to work on this submission here in the Pre-Codex. When you are finished tag me and I will move it to the active NPC forum to be re-judged.

[member="Roshki Belawiiks"]

As there have been no edits made to this submission and you haven't even logged in to your account since April 8th, I'm putting this back in the approved folder. PM me if you wish to try updating this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom