Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roshim Talsung

Dovrin.jpg
Name: Roshim Talsung​
Species: Cathar​
Height: 2 meters / 6 ft.​
Weight: 102 kg / 225 lbs.​
Hair-Fur Color: Light brown with blonde highlights.​
Appearance: Roshim is large, by human standards. He is tall and muscular. Thick fur covers his entire figure, but not woolly fur as the Wookies. He has a thick tail, about 1 meter in length (3 feet). He wears dark brown and tan robes of the Jedi, but the robe has a slit from the back of his waist all the way down to allow his tail to stick out. Despite his size, he is very agile, and walks with a cat-like grace.​
Bio: In the past, his species' home world of Cathar has known war and destruction. Almost completely wiped out, their numbers are steadily rising from the protection of the Republic. As a youngling, Roshim was taken in by an elder of the tribe, Ka'Marr, who sensed the Force in him. As force-users were quite rare on Cathar, they were not uncommon. They usually take on leadership roles as their gift develops. Such as clairvoyants become shamans, and others become chiefs and members of the Council of Elders. Seeing him as one of their own, they started training him at an early age.​
He showed great promise, and learned quickly, but his failure to pass the Sung'datt -- the traditional rite of passage, lead him to follow a Jedi Knight whom happened to have landed on Cathar for ship repairs.​
Following the path the Force laid before him, he found his way to the Jedi Order, where he became a Padawan to a Jedi Knight. Raxl Vokex, a human, had seen that he was already trained for years, had struggled to re-teach Roshim in the way of the Jedi. Coaching him on the Code, he showed Roshim that the Elders of his tribe weren't completely right. In few things, they let their emotions guide them, and that tendency proved a difficult obstacle for Roshim to overcome. Sometimes he still has issues in difficult situations.​
After 8 years under the attentive tutelage of his master Vokex, he had completed the Gathering, and created his own lightsaber. Returning from the desolate planet from which the gathering was held (a secret place that houses the sacred crystal cave), they were attacked in space by the Sith. Apparently, they sought to either find the location of the crystal caves, or were trying to stop further generations of Jedi that would stand in their way. Both would prove beneficial for the Dark Side.​
They fought for their lives, and Roshim narrowly escaped due to the selfless sacrifice of his master. The Sith were destroyed, but so was Raxl. Now Roshim is masterless, and seeks to find a way to fight against the rising darkness that threatens the galaxy. He doesn't want his master's sacrifice to be for nothing.​
_________________________________________​
Force Powers: Force Shield II, Force Push I, Force Jump I, Force Sense I, Force Pull I, Force Speed I, Battle Precognition I​
Form: Shien / Djem-So II Makashi I​
__________________________________________​
WEAKNESSES :
-Willfull: Prone to let his emotions guide him, due to the unstable training in the Force during his youngling years.​
- Large, so an easy target. Also, despite to agility and speed of his cat-like race, he is still slower than most smaller races in terms of mobility.​
-Foolhardy. He believes that things happen for a reason, and that the Force will protect him.​
- Is technologically inept. Has bad luck with tech, and ships.​
Strengths:
+Strong​
+Balance, because tail.​
+Lightsaber Combat​
+Cathar have regenerative healing, about four-times the speed of a human. A broken bone would heal completely in a week, a cut in a day.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom