Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rose Vishkall

New bio after becoming Nicks Apprentice - [x]

Old Bio Below,
-----------------------

Z09MJbw.jpg

Basic Information
Name: Rose Vishkall
Species: Cybernetic Zeltron
Sex: Female
Sexual Preference: None, Omnisexual
Ship: None
Faction: None
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance Information

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 124lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown, Shaven
Skin: Tanned, slightly pink.
Frame: Average
Attire: Very little

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Force Information
Force Sensitive: Yes

Control: Basic Knowledge
- Abilities -
Force Body
Force Stealth

Breath Control
Force Stealth

Sense: Basic Knowledge
- Abilities -
Telepathy
Comprehend Speech
Shadow Vision
Force Sense

- Abilities -
Telekinesis - Quite the norm to master first, this Zeltron is no exception.

Doppelganger - The prime practice of here trade, being a dancer, and a barely noticable Zeltron she needs to stick out more than the Twi'lek and other crowd drawing races. So instead she learned the illusionary and captivating Doppelganger technique to appear more mystical. Though this also makes her more deadly in combat.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+ Good Dancer
+ Cybernetic Enhancements on her ears, head, and back. Allowing her to channel her hearing, and to have better spatial awareness. The spinal enhancement helps with balance for the vertigo.
+ Combat Experience, Assassin for ______ for a long time.
+ Zeltron's are rather (in)famous for their sexual nature, she's not ashamed to use what she has to get what she wants.
+/- Little Morals
+/- Not well dressed
+/- Skeptic by nature
- Her slaver has direct control of her through her cybernetics
- Without her 'antanea' she has strong vertigo
- She will likely never develop a meaningful relationship because of her amorous nature
- Loyalty is very sparse when regarding her
- No Flight Piloting what so ever, sitting at the controls of an X-Wing would just confuse her
- While she has lightsabers and the ability to use them she has no good source of crystals so once they are out, they're out.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born on a space colony in deep space she resented them deeply for no real reason she just was a natural rebel. The moment she could she left with a band of renegades only to suffer from an asteroid crashing through the ship. She was saved by a bounty hunter whom brought her to his lord an Ithorian slaver. There she was given cybernetic enhancements to keep her alive and she learned to dance, and to use the force. She was going to become a sleeper agent of sorts, and become powerful enough to be a worthy assassin. Taught to use the force through her hatred of her past and the anger she had towards her slaver she quickly mastered some forms of the Alter tree. Still being a slave girl left her through some mental trauma and ended up having very poor self-worth which has helped her become a good assassin and dancer but outside of that she can't really function well. She now is at her Slaver's homestead awaiting an assignment or people to come through.

ROLE-PLAYS:
None, though you can expand this list.

I would put the whole thing but titty was in it so I'm being a bit cautious. The PG-13 rule watches over but this character is gonna push it a little bit. [member="Bellalika"]

You too? Yeah I'm still tied up at the moment. Really envious of that hair you've got girl. [member="Joza Perl"]

[member="Rose Vishkall"] yes I got kicked off a building then it fell on me so now get to yes around be cool cybernetic dancing zeltron jedi knight

and everyone pushes but can't wait to see her in the threads

we can get built in can openers together

Most participants in a party I've had in a little get together was four. If [member="Bellalika"] is fine with it perhaps we could make it a threesome. We all go out and get some tea and/or coffee before heading over to Club Vicious and let our bodies do the flirting instead. Afterwords we can all go get our cybernetics oiled up. Any other ideas you throw em out there haha. [member="Joza Perl"]

[member="Bryanjar Aulfmaor"] Sorry sugar, already got saved from the last master. I'm with a new one now, you can try if you like. Though I might not be as willing now. Though If you'd like to thread sometime anyway please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom