Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rory Naasade

[float right]
yIgcM1D.jpg
[/float]

ZetFnsB.png

Inventor. Mechanic. Jury Rigger. Ex-Street rat turned..... whatever this is. Merc work pays the bills and the workshop I get to use is way better than anything I could afford on my own. I build stuff. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it blows up in my face. No, literally. My eyebrows are finally growing back after the last time.

Grew up on the streets of Sundari. Kinda remember, sorta, not really, a family. Must have had one at some point. Clan? Sole member of the Naasade clan. It's a joke, see? No? That's fine, it makes me laugh.

Am I a Mandalorian? I guess it depends on who you ask and how they define it. Grew up steeped in the center of the culture.... all while watching it walk past and ignore the folks like me that fell through the cracks. I know the language, I know the lip service to the culture- and I know how little that actually means when it comes down to the nitty gritty. So oya I guess, but I'm not that impressed.

3gJzKKl.png

Name: Aurora Naasade
Nickname: Rory
Call Sign: Zion

Species: Human
Homeworld: Mandalore

Height: 1.55m/5'1"
Build: Athletic
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Short, Black, Curly
Distinguishing Marks: Freckles

Force Sensitive: No

Employer: Charon Company

[float left]
d9JXWDB.jpg
[/float]

h4tCnJa.png

(+) Jury Rigger - Rory is a mechanic and inventor, but she learned it street style. She knows how it works and why it works, and is perfectly content to think outside the box. Have shoe laces and bubble gum, will travel.
(+) Street Smart - Growing up on the streets of any city in the galaxy, you either learn how to take care of yourself or end up dead.
(+) Self Sufficient - There's no one you can rely on more than yourself. Rory knows a little bit about a lot of things and can put them to good use.
(+)Dodge Ball Champion - Without size on her side, not getting hit seemed like a good thing. Rory is fast, dexterous, and difficult to hit.

AyhnS2R.png

(-) Irregular Education - Rory never went to school. She can read, if not particularly well, and while she's a bit of a jack of trades, the sort of learning one would get from school, tutors, or books isn't the sort she has any experience with.
(-) Stunted - Deprived of regular nutrition at a young age (say nothing of quality), Rory is a little shrimpy and always will be. Steady work, three hots and a cot have gotten her stronger and more physically fit, but it will never make up for her early years.
(-) Bum Leg - Born with it or else injured too early to remember, Rory's right knee is a bit of a mess, twisted at just enough of an angle to cause pain and trouble walking. She built her own cybernetic brace for it, which mitigates the former and fixes the later, but it's a weak spot and she knows it. Too much time on her feet and the pain will flare up. A strike in that location? Quality time with the floor.
(-)Cybernetics - Rory's cybernetics are home brewed, jury rigged contraptions. Beyond being very vulnerable to ion and electrical attacks, no one but Rory really understands how they work or how to fix them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom