Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Room for one more?

Hey,

I've been gone for awhile for academic reasons, and this character's been on the shelf for awhile longer after the GA massacred all the Sith she knew near the beginning of her training; leaving me at a loss on where to take her as I saw no conceivable reason she'd have joined up with the Ren at the time (though I had always intended to defect eventually once she had developed a bit and fleshed out).

In my absence the great war began, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'd love to get involved as a Disciple of Ren if anyone would be willing to recruit me in whatever way you deem fit.

Thanks.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

If you want me as your disciple I'm all yours, if you're not really wanting one at the moment that's fine. I completely understand, and would very much appreciate those suggestions.

Thanks.

Greetings, [member="Seria Ventreme"].

If you're looking for a good starting introduction, Click here! to take your first step upon the world of Skye, our Initiates Academy for the Order of Ren awaits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom