Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romeo Sin - Blood of Vahl (Reboot/Updated)

Izaya-1izaya-orihara-31570690-450-450.jpg

Name: Romeo Jigoku Sin

Species: Vahla

Height: 6'4" Feet

Weight: 170 pounds

Hair: Jet Black with highlights of White

Eyes: Blood Red

Force Rank: Dark Jedi Master

Faction/s:
Academy of Bogan: Founder

Shadow Empire: Returning Ruler, and Absolute Loyal

Sinner's Requiem: Family Leader

Omega Protectorate: Association

The Horde: Late Member, faction dissolved

Companies:

Social Status: Returning to the galaxy

Martial Status: Single, Divorced

Parental Status: Single Father of one daughter and one son (possible others)

History, and On Going Business

BIRTH

Romeo Jigoku Sin was born to a young Crucix Sin and Liliana Sin who were also newly weds. Romeo, being their first child, was already first in line to be the next head for the Sin family which was considered nobility with the cult Ember of Vahl, and held high standard within the Sith Empire of late. At the age of six, and with his father being a master of Pyrokinesis, began to teach Romeo the ways of the darkside.

It was safe to say at the time the two held a great father, son relation, but after the news of his mother being pregnant with his little sister, something changed in Crucix. Thinking it was the news of the child, his mother also began to fall back into a silent state. Crucix, at the time a Sith Knight, was sent to war against the Republic, and left his family in the capital of the Sith Empire.

Upon his return, a newly dubbed Sith Lord, Crucix was a fully changed man, and Romeo now a ten year old with a little four year old sister. Continuing Romeo's training immediately, he would abuse Romeo as was the ways of the Sith, and torture him till he would get something right.

Romeo also had a uncle named Deth who was Crucix's younger brother, and later also was given a daughter as heir to his name. This daughter however was not of Deth's wife who had recently died, but of Romeo's own mother. A family affair. Somehow Crucix never found out, and by this time, Romeo was twelve and his sister six year old sister, along with the three year old illegitimate sister.

Teenage Years

By time Romeo hit the age of sixteen, he was constantly being forced into training none stop, and was already given a younger brother, and another sister, twin. Finally after one night of training, Romeo refused to go any further, and this caused a fight to break out between his father, and him. Romeo was already gaining his own views on the darkside, and the galaxy as a whole, not as a Sith would though. This enraged his father, who after nearly killing him, watched as his son ran away, and was chased by his sister and 'cousin'.

After cuddling together in ally way, Crucix found the three, and after attempting to snap Romeo's neck, was redirect towards his first sister. In the heat of this, Romeo picked up his cousin, and ran to his uncle's house seeking refuge.

Deth granted the two refuge, and noticed something about Romeo. Even though he was on the brink of death, his normal icy blue eyes had been shifted to a red color, and some of his wounds had healed. This was the affects of calling upon the darkside to give him strength to escape. Deth already knew that this was the true heir of the Sin name, and was far more stronger than his father ever could dream of.

After returning home, Romeo soon left his life behind, and his two other siblings who were still coming of age. Doing so, Romeo was dubbed an outcast, exile, and not of the Sin name. Romeo was stripped of all rank, title, and heritage. This mattered little to Rome had he began his own training on his own, constantly working his body to the very end limits it possessed.

Romeo grew into a very fit, and deadly person. Practicing the darkside in his own terms, and seeking it's knowledge, and power.

The Journey Begins

It wouldn't be till later, while hiding on Dromuund Kaas, that Romeo would bump into a young Patricia Susan Garter during one of his walks outside the city. What turned into an accidental run in, soon turned into a love connection between two, who spent the night together, only for Romeo to wake up the next moring with her gone. Romeo took this as a time to move on from his home planet.

Following this, Romeo found himself on Zeltros, hunting a Sith down, as Sith hunting had become his profession. Tracing him back to a fancy hotel, Romeo once again pumped into Patricia, and this time a Jedi. When the three teamed up, the Sith was no match for them. Romeo, though, refused to let the Sith live, and after coming to the conclusion of letting the Sith live, Romeo's anger got the better of him, and caused the ceiling to collapse on him.

Patricia nursed him back to health, furthering their love connection even more. Only once again to be left alone the next morning after. This made Romeo confused, and continue on his journey, searching for some sort of meaning in life.

Through this journey Romeo met Onyx, a descendant of Revan, and inspired Romeo to keep pushing forward. Shortly after, Romeo found himself helping the Horde, a group of Yuuzhan Vong seeking to renew their presence in the galaxy.

Here, Romeo found a teacher of the force, Isis, a princess of a planet, and powerful darksider. During training, Isis brought Onyx in to help him in lightsaber combat, once again meeting the man of dark power. This further inspiredRomeo to keep pushing forward, though, and after Romeo left Isis, he found another teacher in the descendant of Naga Sadow.

This person taught Romeo how to control fire, and Romeo soon became a master of the art of fire manipulation. Romeoonce left this teacher, still searching for purpose, and after the battle of the Silken Asteroids, Romeo left the Horde as a Knight of the darkside.

Nearing the End

After the Horde, Romeo ventured around, only to find himself on the planet of Naboo during the elections of the queen. During this election, Romeo found himself protecting the new Queen of Naboo, taking a knife to the stomach for her. Romeo became shortly employed as the personal body guard of the queen. He set out to find a ship that she could use for safe travels, and came upon a abandoned ship, among a few other scavengers.

After a long skirmish on the ship, and nearly dying, Romeo was infected by Sith Poison, and left to fend for himself on the ship. The ship, having an AI, saved him after seeing his determination to keep the ship, but the Sith Poison was driving Romeo crazy, and enraged.

A few weeks after, Romeo would find a crew, and start raiding Republic ships for the One Sith, and quickly turn the ship into a pirate ship. This, however, did not last long as more, and more ships came into his merry band of pirates, and with the side effects of the poison setting aside, Romeo came back to his senses.

Eventually, the group would find a planet called Eclipstica, and make the great empire of the shadows, The Shadow Empire.

The Shadow Empire Crusades and the Dynasty to Come

Romeo would call himself king of this empire, and all followed his rule on this planet, along with his newly adopted daughter, and his real daughter that Patricia had given birth to during a short time on Tattooine the two spent. Romeobecame a very respected man among his peers, and people on the planet, quickly building a powerful fleet, and a large army.

Later on in the time, Romeo would leave the seat of king, and give it to Aedan, who only took the fundings of the empire, and ran after Romeo, during his true fall to darkness, attacked Coruscant alone.
Of course, Romeo died on the planet, so everyone thought.

The Dark New Days

322634503.jpg

Romeo was then revived by Solan, who first placed his soul into a cat, yes a cat, and then charged him with watching his daughter. After finding a body for Romeo, a clone of himself, Romeo was still charged with protecting his daughter, and forced to join the Vitae Alliance, to learn to become a shield instead of a sword.
Romeo is now on Kesh with Solan's daughter, waiting for the day he can go meet his own daughter.

Sith Heritage
sith_assassin_by_sxeven-d9n2zwj.jpg

After realizing he was running from everything he was, Romeo took up his Sith heritage, becoming Darth Seraphic. The newly risen Sith Lord moved on to make his own rally of sith, Covenant of the Sith that awaits in the dark. While this didn't work out for him, Romeo found himself attempting to follow in the footsteps of his fellow Vahla and try religion. Obviously this didn't work out either, and the man was left with nothing once more. The Vahla threw away his mantle as a Sith Lord, the mantle as the Blood of Vahl, stripping himself to his only one true title, the Shadow King.

Return of the Shadow King

Strengths & Weaknesses
+Shrewd - Romeo's species is considered naturally shrewd, and he is a perfect example of this.

+Darkside Heritage - Romeo's born connected to the darkside, thus has a much easier time using power that are related to that aspect of the darkside of the force.

+Swordplay - Romeo is excellent wit his lightsaber.

+Fit - Romeo constantly works his body out, thus making him extremely fit.

+Alter - Romeo learns alter abilities faster than most other types of powers.

​+Flexible - Romeo's body is cartilaginous, making him super flexible.

-Frail - Romeo's body takes more damage than normal form physical attacks.

-Darkside Heritage - Romeo's darksided self doesnt play well with Jedi, even though he isnt their enemy.

-OCD - Romeo is a neat freak.

-/+Chaotic Evil - Romeo leans on a much more darksider side of the moral compass, and thus can be seen as a threat by lightsiders, and others, but not as high as one that is Sith. This makes Romeo unpredictable.

-Alone - Romeo has all but lost everything, his friends, his family, he has no allies anymore and this is all due to the work of Sith Poison he tried to keep at by before his death.

Force Powers

Pyrokinesis - Apex
Telekinesis - Master
Inflict Pain - Adept
Drain Life - Novice
Telepathy - Proficient
Convection - Master
Dark Rage - Novice
Force Sense - Proficient
Force Jump - Proficient
Dark Rage - Novice
Mind Probe - Novice
Force Speed - Adept

Lightsaber Forms

Trakata - Master
Ataru - Proficient
Niman - Adept
Juyo - Adept
Fast Style - Proficient
Dun Moch - Novice

Family
Len Sin
Seden Sin
Erika Sin Garter
Crystal Sin
Razer Sin
Liliana Sin
Adan Jax

Friends
None

Enemies

Zero

Belongings

Blackheart - Romeo's personal Lightsaber
Dark Jedi Robes - Romeo's personal armored robes
The Ryuk - Romeo's Shinigami class -Star Destroyer
The Eths - Romeo's personal yacht
The Resurrection - Prototype Shinigami

[member="Kaine"]
Yours too

[member="Sin"]

Names not trademarked bro lol

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Lol I'll change it

[member="Ponyboy Reynolds"]

Back at cha

[member="Krest"]

Shhhhh

[member="Illya von Klein"]

He left, and gave his character to me. I know Romeo in real life, and he was telling me about this place. So I made a few characters a few months ago. Then just recently he told me I could have Romeo Sin, and the clone he made. I'm not sure what he means by carry on, but I will figure it out.

[member="Illya von Klein"]

No problem!

And I would love to write a story with you one day!!

Never know, he may want the character back though. He's wishy washy.

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
Man dear Romeo left. I remember him, hope he comes back one day, that Sin was something different. Anyway, it's nice to see the character won't be sitting on a shelf. Hopefully we can Roleplay one day [member="Lord Sin"]

[member="Cheshire"]

Funny, he never told me about the whole skype thing. But I assume he just had enough and needed to get away. Im sure one day he will be back though.

I look forward to getting to know you.

[member="Cheshire"], [member="Lord Sin"], I know why, and I won't say here, but I will comment to say its a long story.

Welcome to the site, and hopefully you can bring the Sin name back into the galaxy.

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

Yes, indeed a long story. But it's probably best this way.

Im trying. Still learning what is all going on. The research I am pulling to learn more about the site is killing my writing time in the threads I am in. If you have any advice I will willing take it all!

[member="Lord Sin"], If I were to try and go over everything, then it would take forever. Like, literally.

If you have questions about anything that happened on the site, or just Star Wars in general, My PM box is open. I have been on the site since its infancy, and even saw your friend Romeo grow from an apprentice to a Master. So I know quite a lot.

offer always stands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom