Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roman Holiday

Zeltros, Zeltros (City), Residential Districts, Lynnori's Old Home, Early Evening
Fallout | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ Roman Holiday ~ "But for now let's get away; on a Roman holiday."
——————————————————————

She was never one to turn down a drink, or, more often than not him, so the Zeltron rolled a little to sit upright, taking the glass in both hands, "Thanks."

"Don't worry about it. We have issues."

It was a blatantly blunt way to put things, plain, but true. The single set of shelves in her room seemed mostly bare, filled with various pieces of technology that seemed half-finished. A tinkerer who put down her tools years ago, clearly. The drink she'd chosen at random was a faint blue colour, sure to indicate a high concentration of alcohol but Lyn downed it in one feral gulp, sighing, "I just never thought I'd be back here."

"With someone. I mean-- I've been here with people before, but--" Ah, and so she slid out of control once more. A heavy sigh worked it's way out of her chest, unable to piece together any more words for the moment. Her empty glass was cradled in her hands as she obviously expected some prompt of a refill, but instead simply extended her free, almost limp hand in his direction. Palm upwards, invitingly.

"Come here. Please." It sounded genuine, always the talker, now the one selfishly looking for a lifeline. Pink fingers remained outstretched, waiting for his reciprocation.

Zeltros, Zeltros (City), Residential Districts, Lynnori's Old Home Early Evening
Infected | Interacting with [member="Lynnori Cruz"] ~ Sister, Pt.1

——————————————————————

He stood over her as she talked, as she spilt her mind out into the floor in a softly spoken attempt to apologise and make sense of it herself. There wasn't really an expression placed over his face, but maybe that was one within itself. Kole really did care Lynnori- maybe the first real person he had cared for, and that made each moment of pain unbearable. The Droid had become so out of touch with how to deal with certain things, and this was no exception to that confusion. He could only ever try to comfort, to assist in the removal and the exchange of sadness for happiness. Although, Kole often didn't know how and so with a blindfold on, a numbness to his touch, he wandered aimlessly down a hall that managed to be as misleading as it was guiding.

His own glass, one that had been full of that blue liquid had soon been vacated once more. It vanished into his innards, and instead of a glass refill had the bottle itself been grabbed in it's entirety. He spun himself around, rearing backwards in an effort to sit down on her childhood bed beside Lyn, but not before placing the bottle and his empty glass by his feet. He placed an arm around her side, one of comfort for not only himself but her.

"It's okay." Kole murmured, his voice soft once again.

Zeltros, Zeltros (City), Residential Districts, Lynnori's Old Home, Early Evening
Vegas | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ Roman Holiday ~ "Could you imagine the taste of your lips if we never tried to kiss on the drive to Queens?"
——————————————————————

It's okay.

She wasn't sure if he was right, but it felt right all the same.

Her head leaned against his shoulder and a slightly-sardonic laugh soon left the Zeltron too, "I know you're no good at this," The snickers turned to sighs in an instant, "But thanks." Her cheek bumped into his shoulder, she laughed again, all was well. A hand nervously, almost awkwardly grasped his as her other fished mercilessly for the bottle Kole had left at his feet, eventually hefting it up by the neck.

"Some good memories in this room," She noted, drinking from the bottle for just a second before offering it to him, "I'd rather make better ones." A heartbeat, the realization of how that actually sounded. Lyn huffed, grumbled, turned a little pinker and simply muttered, "Didn't mean it like that." As her gaze drifted downward.

"Ever think about going back to Arbra?"

Zeltros, Zeltros (City), Residential Districts, Lynnori's Old Home Early Evening
Recollection | Interacting with [member="Lynnori Cruz"] ~ Sister, Pt.1

——————————————————————

​There was an amused huff that escaped him, a slight grin appearing on his face for the time-being.

Sure you didn't. Kole silently mused within his own mind. It often was the way with Lyn, now wasn't it? Often acted without thought, spoke without consideration, typically placing Kole on the immediate task of damage control, no matter how difficult it might be. He briefly ran to a point in his mind where he had lied, and lied not too long ago; starship mechanic? It might not have been the most brilliant of ideas, but what if it became a reality? Kole stopped running, he stopped getting dragged back in, he didn't have to come up with another excuse every other night.

Arbra? It didn't let his smile persist. It faded, transformed, was overtaken by a frown, even if subtle- it was present across the entirety of his face. "No." Kole replied, his gaze shifting to a particular part of the floor that had no real interest to it. He recollected all of his time on Arbra, and as there were always going to be parts of his childhood that he could recall fondly, there weren't enough to draw him back.

He didn't entirely have anything else to add, but he was certain that Lyn was bound to prod and poke at the issue in an attempt to get answers. It might be what he wanted; finally getting something off of his chest.

Reassurance | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ Roman Holiday ~ "'Cause I imagine the weight of your ribs if you lied between my hips in the backseat."
——————————————————————

It was Lyn's turn to flounder now. Living one's life caught between the craving for affection and the disillusion to hold onto it made for an interesting individual, but Lynnori disliked the interesting. The fingers around his tightened, "Just 'no'?" She prompted quietly, a huff leaving her. She'd said a lot more than no when this whole idea had come up.

"Not that far away." That had been the same logic behind her own nightmare visit, but a part of her was glad he convinced her. It was a cathartic sadness, one she could trust to pass. All was well, all was fine.

It was their contrast, for him to be the quiet one and her to be the one to land them in hot water. Their tropes, their unique personalities that often made it incredulous to think they'd ever admire one another. But she did. She did admire him, and his quiet stoicism, the way he cared without needing to say it. Like now. Hot air glided across his coat and skin as she exhaled heavily through her mouth, head shaking a bit, "I think It'd be good. And I'd want to meet your family, of course."

What a nightmare that could be, though. This, in the moment, felt more like a pleasant dream. With hopefully, a pleasant ending.

Recollection | Interacting with [member="Lynnori Cruz"] ~ Sister, Pt.1

——————————————————————

Kole remained silent. It was almost as if he was unable to speak, or so it had felt as if that was case. His head angled, closer to her own without finding a touch or even looking directly at her. Lyn was within his peripheral, but only just. "It's just dirt." Kole explained, "I never really had a place there." He further stated. It was the truth, to himself, but ultimately it never made much sense for reasoning. Lynnori never truly had a place here, or so she had made it seem, and so why was he any different? The Droid wasn't, and so maybe it seemed childish in an attempt to keep on moving.

"I don't remember much, anyways." Kole had continued. His memory had been scattered and frenzied in regards to his own home planet; it was selective, picked and chosen specifically to exemplify the memories that made one to never want to go back.

Remembrance | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ Roman Holiday ~ "And I imagine the tears in your eyes the very first night I'll sleep without you."
——————————————————————

God, stubborn, wasn't he?

No more stubborn than she. With a short exhale, she nodded, accepting his truth for what it was. She reached for the bottle-- Typical her, in this situation --and enjoyed a few more gulps of temptatious drink, "I won't push it," The Zeltron finally seemed to settle on, her words taking on the slightest curl of a slur near the end, "Because. I trust you." With that, her free arm moved from his hand to slide around his upper torso, holding him near as well.

A simple gesture, but worth it undoubtedly, "I'll stop asking." Neon flickered through the slats of her blinds and briefly threw the room into shades of cyan and green before the ambient pink returned.

Confusion | Interacting with [member="Lynnori Cruz"] ~ Sister, Pt.1

——————————————————————

Kole had fallen into a moment of somber silence, in remembrance of those he had known in the past and present; living or dead, they were there for him to greet when he closed his eyes. Even if he the HRD never truly wanted anything to do with them. Returning Home? It always seemed as if it were a bit of a joke, a prospect that had never crossed his mind. Fortunate, that. If he had he'd be meeting those that deem him strangers, unsure as to who he is and why he claims to be their son that had his life claimed in the war against the Sith. They always were brutal those Sith, and his memory of them painted them in such a light. After all, the event that had claimed the life of the man with the memories he has, had almost killed him- in his own memory, that is. It was all bound to come crashing down, and when it did none of it was going to make any sense.

The Droid enabled an exhale, one that was prolonged and resembled an exasperated sigh. His own grip on Lyn had faded, becoming loose before ceasing to exist. He leaned backwards slowly, laying back against the bed itself as his legs hung off the from, still touching the floor. A bed made for Lyn's size, as a teenager, was likely to be rather small after all. His eyes closed, and they didn't reopen.

"It's okay." He said once more, as if repeating himself. It was only applicable to the situation, is all.

Relief | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ Roman Holiday ~ "And when it happens I'll be miles away and a few months late."
——————————————————————

"I know."

She kept a firm grip on the drink even as he drifted off and down, her body leaning back slightly due to the weight of being taken with him, though not by much. She could still turn her head and look down at him, lying there. Her free hand moved to gently rest on his chest, just above his sternum, "It will be okay." This level of seriousness was... A little jarring, unprecedented, but familiar, too. When even Lynnori was forced to a level of silent, unjoking contemplation, things must have been important-- or grave --indeed.

The hand lingered there, fingers splayed, even as the Zeltron took one last swing of the bottle and deposited it down, "I bet," She murmured, eyes flicking around, "I bet we could steal a movie or something."

"If you want a distraction." There she was, the true Lyn was back. Cheeky ideas to keep the mind busy and the hands busier, no?

Amusement | Interacting with [member="Lynnori Cruz"] ~ Sister, Pt.1

——————————————————————

Kole, admittedly, had stretched a smirk across his features. There had been several puffs of hot air that escaped his nostrils, stuttering in their nature as if he was silently laughing within the area between them. It were almost as if they were children, but maybe that lack of responsibility or care had been something he really found admirable. Lyn was simply free, where he was not. An eye opened -- only one -- and stared up towards her. A hand of his own moving over his chest to grasp at her hand, holding it in place. She could calm him down, force everything into the background, leave it all to the wind, with nothing but a touch. So, it should come to no surprise as to why he simply held her there in that moment.

The Droid had taken a deep breath, his chest rising and falling whilst those artificial eyes of his took a blink longer than it needed to be. "Is it actually going to be watched." He questioned, almost a little slyly. It was the Zeltron's fault, for he'd seen this from her before. But, he didn't bother much, his eyes flickered into the direction of the door and Kole merely said, "Sure." His head nodded exactly once, "Let's steal a movie."

Gamemaker | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ Die For You ~ "I'm findin' ways to articulate the feeling I'm goin' through."
——————————————————————

The unmistakable flash of gold eyes rolling led to her properly sitting up, exhaling roughly, "Give me some credit," She grumbled concerning his first comment, but the sharp grin was quick to return, "If we're really--" The Zeltron shifted a little subtly, actually moving back on the bed now to be closer to him, "--Really..." Her voice trailed, torso tilting, a few curls of blue brushed along his chest where her hand was, tickling the joined fingers, "...Really--" Her tone was at a near-whisper now, smugly, like she knew this was all an angle that was sure to work, at least, in bringing some life back to the downcast pair. The closeness was palpable now, her nose bumped against his, "--Really quiet," There it was, the absolute briefest touch of lips before she sprung back up to sit cross-legged, her astounding agility helping in making the ploy all that more of, well, a bit of a tease, "We can pull it off. She keeps holovids in the living room."

Her voice was no longer husky and soft but back to the normal level she spoke at, head tilted in recollection, "And I bet she's drinking alone outside or something. We can be fast, too, just to be safe." Oh, yes, they could be. In a manner that seemed all too muscle-memory, she traipsed off the furniture, waiting for him by the door.

A devil with a halo if any had ever been seen before.

Blue Spheres | Interacting with [member="Lynnori Cruz"] ~ Sister, Pt.1

——————————————————————

There was a pit in his stomach, and whatever may be inside swirled in sickly circles for the briefest of moments. His eyebrows had been raised, an amused grin expressed across his features as if he were struggling to contain a laugh. Both his hands had slid down by his side, a feeling that resembled sinking but into a mattress had taken over him. His eyes remained on Lyn's own, but they did go elsewhere in the second she leant over him. Kole couldn't really help that; it was instinctive. He certainly felt as if he knew where it was going, that much was plain to see. Their lips made that touch, and Kole offered nothing but a soft peck in return. Then, well, it was over. She sprung up, away, and Kole had effectively been baited.

As Lyn parted, shifted towards the doorway in her attempt to move on out, Kole raised both his hands up to his own face. They rubbed upwards through the middle, then circled out once reaching the top before coming back down. He let out a grunt, a groan, maybe in annoyance or something along the lines of. Could anyone really blame him for that? He was certain Lyn was bound to get nothing more than a laugh at his expense. Kole's head rolled over, staring towards Lyn as he shook it from left to right with an expression that read 'how could you?'. She knew what she was saying, even after the tease the choice of words were too on the nose.

Kole let out a sigh, an breathy exhale before rising up from the bed itself. Slinking out of the coat he had previously been wearing, allowing it to remain on the bed itself. His undershirt, or jumper, whatever it may be concealed his form. After Kole stood he made his way towards Lyn, rolling up his sleeves, cuffing them at his elbows, and simply gesturing in the direction of the door. "Your move."

Play Of The Game: Lynnori | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ Die For You ~ "I just can't say I don't love you, 'cause I love you, yeah."
——————————————————————

Her smile would have shaken lesser men, head briefly pressing to the back of her door, "Trust me, you wouldn't like my moves," A thoughtful pause, her hand reached back for the doorknob and tugged it down to let the bedroom door open silently, without even a creak, "Or maybe you would."

"I don't think you liked that one though."

Those mixed, playful signals were what she did best. It was so painfully evident she had done this type of sneaking before, careful with her footfalls, occasionally turning her head to smile back at him, to keep their newfound game up. It would end eventually, culminating in something, but for now, it was the shadow of the idea that spurred them on. Spur it did, indeed, for every egging smirk she lent Kole, a more private thrilled one remained on her face when she turned away.

It was fun. Well, of course it was.

The stairs were descended carefully, like a pair of reckless teenagers sneaking out. The old joy was familiar to Lyn, sure to be alien to him, but in some ways, it felt like sharing a part of her life. Sure, maybe the wrong part, but a part all the same. Upon a particular part of the old staircase, the Zeltron reached back to snatch at his hand, halting him in his own descent before 'testing the waters' to ensure they wouldn't make necessary noise. A true escape artist at work, she eventually loosened the grip to indicate all was well.

To their immediate left was the dining room-- As Lyn had predicted, her mother was gone. The right opened up into the area that could only be 'the living room' -- As that was where the holographic projector seemed to be set up. Almost comically she crept over, guiding him along, "I hope you got a movie in mind or something."

Ruiner | Interacting with [member="Lynnori Cruz"] ~ Sister, Pt.1

——————————————————————

Kole had never really been a spiteful person, even when wronged. There had been that one Coruscant Security Officer that had been responsible for Kole's downward spiral, and even then he only ever took it as part of the job. It was simply something he accepted, but they were in the more serious moments of life- situations that were often life or death. This? It wasn't that, and so maybe Kole could afford to stoop to her level in an attempt to get some form of payback, right? Damn right. It was all that fell onto his mind. After all, it was only earl in the evening. There was plenty of time.

The Human Replicant Droid had given a few nods of confirmation, albeit sarcastically as palpable by the expression upon his face. Her moves? He'd seen them, alright. His top row of teeth briefly sunk into his bottom lip as it curled inwards. "Right, right." He replied, the tone matching his expression.

That was when they began to sneak. He had been rather proficient in speaking, after all when he had it was then that people died; but he was never going to admit that, be sure of it. He remained behind Lyn, silently tip-toeing as he remained on the tip of his feet, even within shoes. She halted him, but Kole? He didn't stop. He stood upright, he ceased to sneak and act as if he had been in the first place. Kole ventured forth, down the stairs and into the area that was the kitchen nonchalantly.

He made his way in the direction of the cabinet that the previous glasses had been retrieved from, and if he had seen Nomi all he was going to do was offer a raise of the brow in acknowledgement, maybe greeting. Then, well, heading towards the sink in an attempt to pour himself a glass of water.

Play Of The Game: Kole | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ Die For You ~ "It's hard for me to communicate the thoughts that I hold but tonight I'm gon' let you know."
——————————————————————

She exhaled a little in annoyance as she watched him go off on his own, muttered something under her breath, and resumed her own search for entertainment.

At least he'd be a fine distraction if the need arose.

Lyn was lost in a bit of a head case as she swept through certain boxed titles stored on the shelf, same as always-- Her mother must have had some organizational disorder, or just a heavy nostalgia --before swiping a few old ones. Dramas, likely, probably some romantic comedy to be found within. It didn't matter; the proverbial 'adult' of the situation didn't seem to mind much anyhow, judging by his real lack of comment. He'd gotten the better of her, even after she had gotten the better of him. Annoying to say the least, for how the tables had turned.

In and out, like a ghost. She'd been just as silent when she had left and never looked back, too. The memory felt like a heavy chain dragging behind her.

The creak of the staircase was sure to indicate to Kole who exactly was travelling back. More or less in surrender, it seemed. As for the kitchen? Empty like a graveyard, though meticulously organized as always.

Irritating | Interacting with [member="Lynnori Cruz"] ~ Sister, Pt.1

——————————————————————

Kole found some semblance of amusement within being the irritating one, not to say that Lyn was irritating but in the sense of who was going to be the one making things all the more difficult. She had that tendency, and it kept him on his toes; she could be thankful that he was perfectly fine with it. Otherwise? They may not be here right now, instead separated again. They bounced off one another, contrasting characters that fit as if they were a puzzle. It didn't seem to be something on his mind in the moment, though, and instead he leaned back against the counter with the cold glass in his grip, lazily sipping on it whilst taking his time. The cleanliness of it was certainly admirable, and it wasn't a trait that Lyn had passed down to her, unfortunately. The amount of things he kept picking up off the floor, from the furniture and more... Made his head spin.

As he finished, with a bit of an internal smirk, he placed the glass into the sink and began his return. Ascending the stairs, bound to re-enter the room within a moment.

Counting Cards | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ Die For You ~ "Let me tell the truth, baby, let me tell the truth, yeah."
——————————————————————

Lurking in the shadow of the door, Lyn got a moment of clarity before things were bound to get complicated. Messy. Besides, how would this end a few weeks down the line? Heartbreak? A mess? A shootout? The last idea got the shortest laugh from herself; and she direly craved a stimstick afterwards, to clear her mind and, well, stimulate. No smoking in the house, though, and even then, she could hear those footfalls outside the door, even through the wall.

Once it opened, a pink hand snatched out, fisted in his collar, and yanked him close with that strength the former racer often kept guarded. The desired effect was immediate and obvious, with a breathless mutter of, "Feth those movies." Her intentions were painfully clear. Kole would, hopefully, be pulled up astride her, the concept of personal space thrown out the window entirely now as her eyes almost seemed dark, smiling in their own right too, "Come on." They were close enough for him to practically feel the words as opposed to just hearing, her back to the wall, a near-smug expression across her face as the hands clutching his clothes served to keep him bowed to her level. Noses bumped together again, an exhale sharp and quick.

"We wouldn't have watched it anyway, you were right."

Pleasant Surprise | Interacting with [member="Lynnori Cruz"] ~ Sister, Pt.1

——————————————————————

There had been a few things that Kole expected to occur tonight. This didn't originally seem as if it would happen, but then it became a possibility, followed by a sudden occurrence. He hadn't been very vigilant whilst in the process of stepping through that door, and as he happened to be snatched at by the collar and brought downwards there had existed a brief -- fortunately fleeting -- feeling to punch a hole through whatever had grabbed him. Then, well, he'd known. His torso curved, staring down at her as his face connected with her own.

A moment of listening, of hesitation, of pondering had taken over Kole as his artificial blue eyes stared into her golden organic orbs. "Okay." He breathed, his voice flowing softly with a hint of shock lingering on it. Kole squatted, or so it seemed, and his hands glided across the upper-area of her legs, digging into the back of her thighs after reaching around to them, raising her up with all too much ease. He held her there, Lyn's head angled higher than his own as they undoubtedly connected through the lips as Kole begun venturing in the direction of the bed itself, blindly marching as neon lights occasionally pierced straight through the blinds, shining between the gaps in it too.

He certainly knew that they did have to be quiet, just as she teased earlier. Didn't want to wake the Mum, the Brother, or the Sisters, now did they? Kole did love her, after all. At least, it was believed at one point or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom