Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay?

@[member="Tonya Fontana"] Sounds cool :) I'll get something set up.

@[member="HK-94 Codswallop"] @[member="HK-36"] If you guys want, we can all do a thread together. Maybe the two HK units find a way to work together to stop Dante. He has killed a lot of people, after all.

@[member="Dante Xehanort"] sounds good. or we could do a four person role play where we both can try and take on the two HK's?
@[member="HK-94 Codswallop"] @[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Tonya Fontana"] @[member="Dante Xehanort"] @[member="HK-94 Codswallop"]
Well HK definitely would try to stop someone who kills a lot :p

So it's up to you, main conflict can be HK trying to stop Dante, in mean time 94 and Tonya get pulled into it and join. HK fought plenty of Sith in his career, he's not that easy to take down for Apprentices, though, and he doesn't really trust other HK's.
Sorry 94 :p it's just that every other HK he met tried to have him deactivated.

I'm up for anything actually, this alt has been siting idle for way too long and wish to get her into more role plays and such, but it is up to you guys if she joins since I dont wanna force my way into one.

@[member="HK-36"] None taken. 94 is pretty passive / confused unless he has direct instruction. And also a HK droid that is made up of various other older HK droid models isn't exactly much of a helpful source. (Also the deactivation would be a possible issue seeing as he's constantly hoping to find better parts. He wouldn't exactly be a reliable ally until he's being directly controlled.)

I doubt it'd ruin their potential for future interactions, seeing as 94 is neutral to a fault.

Alright sounds good. I'm cool with any outcome really, as long as it doesn't include Dante being killed or captured. Actually, if you have a cool IC reason to capture him that will expand upon future roleplays, I'm cool with that too.

@[member="HK-36"] @[member="Tonya Fontana"] @[member="HK-94 Codswallop"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Dante Xehanort"]
It's alright, I don't kill off characters, the more of them are on the forum the more rp is generated.
And RP is good!

@[member="HK-94 Codswallop"]
It's alright :p My HK started off stuttering, wearing makeshift scrap armor, and with short-term memory loss.

As am I, although no kills on this alt.. if you can find a reason to capture her then that could expand but it would need to have the option for release or escape and not permanent imprisonment... i'd hate for her to become inactive again.

@[member="Dante Xehanort"] @[member="HK-94 Codswallop"] @[member="HK-36"]

Alight so I'm about to leave my wifi zone, I'll draw something up and post later.

@[member="Tonya Fontana"] @[member="HK-36"] @[member="HK-94 Codswallop"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom