Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay time!

Hey guys! I think it's time Kote and Solus got their feet wet in the galaxy. I'm just looking for a few missions or plots to get them started. I'll make some of my own after I've gotten a little more familiarized with you all. Kote IS looking for work right now as he is a bounty hunter at the moment. He will have his companion Solus with him. Solus is a strill so expect that if you want to RP with them :) Ketol specializes in protection and bounties, but it doesn't have to be either of those.
So, if there's a place you've wanted to go, someone you've wanted to kill, or just want to throw darts at the sun, lemme know :D

And... the creation of my Hutt character is almost complete! I'm just going to get a quick character profile up and running, and I will ASAP send you a link to the roleplay thread that I will create. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom