Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay Stuff!

Who here needs a slicer or a pilot?

Looking to rebirth this character from the ground up. This means that as of right now this character has nothing, just her backstory as an ex smuggler turned artist and slicer. She's a great pilot and a decent slicer so yeah. Who wants to come and save Alicia from Correllia and give her something to do? I honestly don't mind and honestly have very little preference. I just want to tell a decent story with this kid and give her a purpose and a place in the galaxy.

[member="Alicia Frost"]

How about the life of a pirate? We could use a medic on board and our main and only focus is to write a good story. Feel free to look at one of our threads like, "The Fast Track to Blood and Gold" of you'd like an example. The crew is still being pieced together.

So far you have Captain Roberts and Captain Syphex. A Mando jedi female going bad and an HRD female who serves as the good on the ship and the crew's anchor.

Reason there are two captain is Robert's ship was destroyed so he shares Syphex ship for a while. Eventually we want to make a fleet of Pirates with a pirate council, but no head pirate, everyone equal and not perfectly loyal to each other, more a truce. Like pirates of the Caribbean.

[member="Dread Pirate Roberts"]

She isn't one for the life of a pirate. While she loves the thrill of the steal, she is much more a freedom fighter who can fly and slice easy enough. I'm still down to tell a good story though :)

Other than that, Mr the Shark has offered her work, which means this isn't needed right now. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom