Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay, anyone?

Asaros Vautur

A
So I really, really wanna kick off this character. I recently made Asaros and I can see a very interesting storyline as he progresses. Just read up on his character sheet and propose RP ideas here. I'm up for practically anything, but Asaros rarely travels and is usually stuck on Tanaab governing his kingdom.

Asaros Vautur

A
@[member="Dorano Kejeilar"]
Sounds fine to me, I'd love it if some more people could hop in too. Give us both a little opposition.

Dorano1

The little girl with Force powers
Not a Jedi.
*glances at @[member="Matsu Ike"] *
Riiight...knew that. :p

And @[member="Asaros Vautur"] did you want to have Dorano or Yvorre? Slightly crazy ex-Jedi with a saber focus or the sociopathic ex-Mando with a sniper rifle and knife focus? (I'm assuming they'll be sent to kill-slash-capture you by your enemies?)

Asaros Vautur

A
@[member="Daxton Bane"]
The people of Clarines attempt to avoid the ways of those foreigners. We don't appreciate them bringing war into our lands.
@[member="Dorano Kejeilar"]
Dorano, please. I'll have a thread set up sometime today. :)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Asaros Vautur"] @[member="Dorano Kejeilar"]
Well I could be there too?
HK comes to Asaros's planet to meet him as an emissary, then Dorano jumps in and tries to get us both out of the way?
Although the attempting ways of the foreigners' part might go against that :p

It's up to you two

Asaros Vautur

A
@[member="HK-36"]
Sure thing, it'll be a Public thread so I don't mind who shows up. I only ask is that you keep collateral damage to a minimum. :)

Dorano1

@[member="HK-36"] No problems on my end. Although I don't think I'll be going after you unless you get in my way...which you probably will.

Dorano1

When does anything sit well in your book? -_-

Taking away all my backstabbing honest fun...I am just a leetle childe myself. :p

Considering that it is a droid, the notion of sitting probably never entered the equation to begin with.

You kill a little kid. Bad Jedi. Daxton is coming to make you pay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom