Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay Anybody?

Grim Blacklake

G
Hello interested people,

In the process of getting this character renamed, I am looking for anything, This character would most likely be found on Naboo, his family is big on supporting the poor and homeless often donating to anti slaver organisations. Yet they have a dark secret.

His family also trains people to fight... For a price of course. They also kidnap wanders and people unlucky enough to stumble upon their doorstep. Once they're kidnapped so begins the process of breaking their will and selling them off to slavery.

So anyone wanna rp?

[member="Shane Zion"]

This character's background is confusing to me.

They are on one hand helping the poor and underprivileged, while at the same time training others how to fight, all the while kidnapping others who find themselves in their company?

Jamie is also from Naboo, a noble that serves the crown and works with the poor, as well as a galactic delegate. So, this would be mildly concerning for her.

Grim Blacklake

G
That's exactly the deal, they present themselves to be really well to the public. When in reality they're pretty bad.
Perhaps, if you're willing we could do a thread where we're helping refugees or something.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Grim Blacklake

G
Either one is fine, I'm rather fond of the idea that you escape and I try to find you.

I'd be down, I'll set up a thread if you're ready.
[member="Lucien Galtier"]

Harli Hayes

H
Hey, is it possible for me to drop in also? I haven't found any one to RP with in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom