Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay Anybody?

Kel Novastar

K
Got room for one more? I'd love to murder some things. And make some money while we're at it.

[member="Kel Novastar"], [member="Stardust Raxis"], @Dish.
Let's see, you guys down for a little fun? I could set up a thread. We could be liberating a small town somewhere and [member="Kel Novastar"] would be there to oppose us.

Or we could be protecting a town from [member="Kel Novastar"] who would be killing innocent people.

Any thoughts?

Kel Novastar

K
Kel probably wouldn't be killing innocent people at random, tbh. He might be killing people who are trying to mess with him in some fashion, or do oppose him in some form, though.

Kel Novastar

K
[member="Zip"]

Hmmm, well, Kel might not outright appear to look like a Sith when you first meet him, so perhaps if you wanted to go the route of liberating a town from some baddies, he could simply be there as well, and joins in the "liberating" simply because they're a threat to him as well. Then afterwards whatever shenanigans happen, happens?

That does sound good, I'll step something up and tag all of you
[member="Kel Novastar"]
[member="Stardust Raxis"]
[member="Dish"]
EDIT: any preference on location?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom