Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Rogue it up!

I think I did something stupid 5 minutes ago.

xnupF8X.png

cD7HuC1.png

EPISODE – Entry # 0010101
Location
: – Naboo Air Guard Starport
Assigned Craft: My X-wing or My Other One Astromech Partner: BRED (BB-30)
Current Mood: Excited!
Background Noise: I can’t hear anything over the spherical Diva.
xnupF8X.png

​

Upon being accepted and transferred into the High Republic Strategic Command, even if on an interim basis, (Ret) Admiral Gym Halpern Gym Halpern was conducting a walkaround and of course the son of his longtime mentor and friend Admiral Liram Angellus… Michael… was showing him around.

Pardon me, sir but I’m both excited and surprised that you’re here.

Wooo-beep

Shut up! I work!

Wooo-boop

I’m not here to change things or keep people on their toes at the moment, I’m just looking around.He paused by a holo-display showing fleet movements, murmuring thanks for the chance to observe firsthand. Halpern nodded, noting the aura of camaraderie and decisive rhythm among the officers. Michael gestured toward a quiet corridor, inviting him to discuss a secure briefing.

CUTTO SCENE - Michael and BRED are washing his fighter and very annoyed about it.Why am I doing this?

Wooo-beep

Okay, Rood, and I was talking about the walkthrough.

Wweeeeep-beep

Alright. So you’re here, are you commanding a fleet again?

Wooo-beep

No, it’s alright. I don’t mind, really. I’m here to help, after everything that has been happening, I’m sick of seeing the Sith, Empires… whoever run roughshod. Time for the “good guys” to start getting a word in, don’t you think?

Michael just grinned widely. Sir, you sounded like my dad if I may say so.

Wooo-beep

I’ll take that as a compliment.


xnupF8X.png

TAG: Petra Noll Petra Noll Kelly T. Perris Kelly T. Perris (if he wants to), Osira Perris Osira Perris (If she wants to), Saw Stazi Saw Stazi (if he wants to), Nami Runda Nami Runda (if she wants to), Laito Kestrel Laito Kestrel , Devin Virell Devin Virell Rylen Grace Rylen Grace (NO BEER UNDER MICHAEL'S FIGHTER!)​
CUTTO SCENE - This is where he is speaking in a different setting, as if recapping what he had just seen on a holovid

Wooo-beep​


​
 
WRENCH
ROGUE SQUADRON // FLIGHT OPERATIONS
PETRA NOLL
LIEUTENANT // ROGUE THIRTEEN // BB-7K "PATCH"
LOCATION: COCKPIT, T-91 VIGILANT TIME: VARIES
Petra straddled the laser cannons on her X-Wing, a wrench tucked under one arm, a hydrospanner in her oither hand. "Patch, get ready to fire up the secondary power coupling," she called over to her droid, who was slotted into the astromech slot. The droid trilled something back at her, and she knew enough to understand it as a warning, though she could only hazard a guess about what. "Well - I don't intend to keep my hand on it when you switch the power on. I'm not an idiot."

The droid make a warbling noise followed by something along the lines of a raspberry.

Petra didn't love that. "Just -- stand by or we'll see how much I can get for you in scrap."

She leaned over, fixed the hydrospanner to the component and worked the fastener loose. It took her leaning forward and placing almost all her weight on it to get it started but soon enough she had the fastener in the pocket of her maintenance jumpsuit, which she had unzipped to the waist and tied around her middle unceremoniously.

A commotion raised her attention halfway through her repair job, and she looked over toward the noise. Michael Angellus Michael Angellus was walking someone around the place. Brass, by the looks of it. "Did we have an inspection today that nobody told me about?" Petra asked patch quietly. The droid, apparently after consulting the holonet for the roster schedule, answered with a negative. Petra let her eyes follow then a few beats more and then returned to her work. After a few moments of soldering and adjusting, she withdrew her hand and the spanner to a minimum safe distance.

"Try it," she told Patch. "Quarter power."

Sparks erupted from the ship, but not where she would have expected. She made an alarmed noise, as did Patch. "Shut it down! Shut it down, Patch! Why are you firing the main power when I'm working on an auxiliary circuit?"

The droid made a vulgar noise.

"Overgrown ball of foil," Petra muttered, and when Patch responded with a question she said, "I don't know why either. Add it to my list. Force help us. Fire up the auxiliary circuit, dummy. Quarter power."
FLIGHT RECORD // ACTIVE
INTERACTING WITH
Rogue Squadron and Co.
 
Last edited:
I think I did something stupid 5 minutes ago.

xnupF8X.png

cD7HuC1.png

EPISODE – Entry # 0010101
Location
: – Naboo Air Guard Starport
Assigned Craft: My X-wing or My Other One Astromech Partner: BRED (BB-30)
Current Mood: Excited!
Background Noise: I can’t hear anything over the spherical Diva.
xnupF8X.png

​

Michael noticed as the Admiral was looking over the X-wings, he clearly was not impressed with the small size of the craft and the lack of power it had compared to the Striker Squadron’s model.They fly okay?

They’re not a T-1650, but they get the job done.

Wooo-beep

Shut up!

Wooo-boop

It’s okay not to like them, we all have preferences. This made him glad that he stayed on the deck and not in the box. This was not his bag, Liram would be throwing a fit right now so it makes sense that Michael is not a fan of the X-wing either. A shame, but he would have to deal with it because they were not going anywhere anytime soon.

CUTTO SCENE - Michael and BRED are washing his fighter and very annoyed about it.What’s the big deal?

Wooo-beep

Why do you say that?

Wweeeeep-beep

Hey! There’s Petra! She’s cool, you want to meet her.

Wooo-beep

Yeah? Girlfriend? He always teased the boy about getting a girlfriend, though he knew that the kid had a trist or two, he always talked about this one dream woman he met in a gym… and then he woke up. heh.

Michael just grinned widely. No! You know how dad always said that being a “pilot” and being able to fly were two different things? She can fly.

Wooo-beep

Hello Lieutenant!


xnupF8X.png

TAG:​
CUTTO SCENE - This is where he is speaking in a different setting, as if recapping what he had just seen on a holovid

Wooo-beep​


​
 
WRENCH
ROGUE SQUADRON // FLIGHT OPERATIONS
PETRA NOLL
LIEUTENANT // ROGUE THIRTEEN // BB-7K "PATCH"
LOCATION: COCKPIT, T-91 VIGILANT TIME: VARIES
Petra kept a wary eye out as Michael and BRED led their little contingent across the deck. They were getting closer to her, which meant that Patch had to get himself under control or risk embarrassing them in front of -- well, whoever this was.

Luckily, the auxiliary repair she was working on was flawless. "No pyrotechnics on this end," she announced to Patch. "Run a diagnostics on the top starboard laser cannon. It should be back to full primary and auxiliary power. Whatever circuit you just blew over there should be downstream." She waited for Patch to respond in the affirmative before sticking the hydrospanner between her teeth and untying her jumpsuit. She shrugged back into its sleeves properly zipped it to the throa3t, so that by the time Michael and his friends had arrived, she was at least presentable. She took the hydrospanner from her teeth and stuck it in a pocket before they could get close enough to notice -- she hoped.

At this range, Petra could see the rank insignia on Michael's friend. "Admiral," she said pleasantly before her gaze cut to Michael. "Aren't you going to introduce your friend, Angellus?" She lifted her leg so that she was seated on the cannon rather than straddling it, then eased herself down, landing with what might have been grace and aplomb if the spanner hadn't fallen out of her pocket on impact. She stooped to pick it up. "Petra Noll," she said to Gym Halpern Gym Halpern . "Thirteen."

She didn't add thanks to your pal here booting me from the flight.

"Something I can help you both with?"
FLIGHT RECORD // ACTIVE
INTERACTING WITH
 
I think I did something stupid 5 minutes ago.

xnupF8X.png

cD7HuC1.png

EPISODE – Entry # 0010101
Location
: – Naboo Air Guard Starport
Assigned Craft: My X-wing or My Other One Astromech Partner: BRED (BB-30)
Current Mood: Excited!
Background Noise: I can’t hear anything over the spherical Diva.
xnupF8X.png

​

Just getting a lay of the land.

Hey Petra! This is Admiral Halpern… He was a friend of m

Wooo-beep

Shut up! I’m introducing!

Wooo-boop

It’s okay Michael. Don’t worry about me, Lieutenant. I want to offer my services… you said “thirteen”? How big is your squadron? He did not say anything but part of his work included fleet defense. He needed to align and place pilots in the right spots, not necessarily to be in “cool” spots with names.

CUTTO SCENE - Michael and BRED are washing his fighter and very annoyed about it.What was THAT about?

Wooo-beep

I did!

Wweeeeep-beep

Anyway, yeah. She’s one of the better ones we got here.

Ivy[/USER] Maro… I will]Wooo-beep

Anyway, don’t worry, Lieutenant. I’m not here to destroy any dynamic. Just waiting for my carrier to be refit. The fact is, being on the ground like this bored him. Thyferra happened, and he won’t let it happen so easily next time.

Michael just grinned widely. That’s awesome! You know you have me if you want me!

Wooo-beep

We’ll see.


xnupF8X.png

TAG:​
CUTTO SCENE - This is where he is speaking in a different setting, as if recapping what he had just seen on a holovid

Wooo-beep​


​
 
WRENCH
ROGUE SQUADRON // FLIGHT OPERATIONS
PETRA NOLL
LIEUTENANT // ROGUE TEN // BB-7K "PATCH"
LOCATION: COCKPIT, T-91 VIGILANT TIME: VARIES
Petra glanced between Michael and the Admiral momentarily, then turned her attention to the Admiral directly. "Three flights of four. I'm, uh, Ten. Not Thirteen. Sorry, might have caught a shock working on the auxiliary circuit." She jerked her chin toward the laser cannon she had been working on. "I was Eight before your friend here arrived on the scene. Apparently he impressed the brass enough with his abilities to get on B Flight."

If Petra was irritated at having been bumped to C Flight -- and she really, really was -- she didn't show it. Besides, with Laito's reassignment it opened a slot back up on Bravo Flight.

Petra's attention returned to Michael. "Flattery will get you anywhere, Angellus. You can fly, too. Your taste in ships leaves a little to be desired, but..." She shrugged and wiped her hands on a towel before flipping it over her shoulder. "Have you decided if you're going to stick with us for the long haul?" she asked casually. "Scuttlebutt is it's between you and me for Bravo Leader, if that sweetens the pot." Petra flashed him a smile. Cocky as you please. She was a fighter pilot, after all.

Her dark eyes went to Halpern again for a moment before going to her squadron-mate, the smile remaining. "Friends in high places, huh? That'll help."
FLIGHT RECORD // ACTIVE
INTERACTING WITH
 
I think I did something stupid 5 minutes ago.

xnupF8X.png

nKz6riL.png
EPISODE – Entry # 0010101
Location
: – Naboo Air Guard Starport
Assigned Craft: My X-wing or My Other One Astromech Partner: BRED (BB-30)
Current Mood: Excited!
Background Noise: I can’t hear anything over the spherical Diva.
xnupF8X.png

​

The Admiral was smiling,relax Lieutenant. I’m only funning. Frankly, I'm looking to fill my carrier.

I… I didn’t mean to take your spot, Knoll. I was transferred and they just put me here.

Wooo-beep

Shut up! I wouldn’t do that!

]Wooo-boop

If you two are done… He was looking at Michael and BRED. You said he doesn’t have very good taste in fighters. Is this the T-91? What differs from the T-1650?

CUTTO SCENE - Michael and BRED are washing his fighter and very annoyed about it.Why did he yell at me? I didn’t do anything!

Wooo-beep

It is not!

Wweeeeep-beep

... h…. W…. I will end you!!

I go where I’m sent… and the spot is yours. I don’t want to jump a line.

Wooo-beep

His father was my mentor and commanding officer through tours with the Silver Jedi Concord’s Defense Force and the Galactic Alliance. His family name goes way back in military anals. Michael would honestly never talk about himself, so Gym could.

Michael just grinned. You’ve been mine, sir.

Wooo-beep




xnupF8X.png

TAG:​
CUTTO SCENE - This is where he is speaking in a different setting, as if recapping what he had just seen on a holovid

Wooo-beep​


​
 
WRENCH
ROGUE SQUADRON // FLIGHT OPERATIONS
PETRA NOLL
LIEUTENANT // ROGUE EIGHT // BB-7K "PATCH"
LOCATION: COCKPIT, T-91 VIGILANT TIME: VARIES
"You, bump me? Get real, kid," Petra said, somehow turning a mildly backhanded remark into something reassuring. "Technically the honor goes to Grace. But it's no matter. We fly together more often than not, what with Grace's... delicate immune system," she said diplomatically, sharing a confidential half-smile with her squadron-mate. "But if Virell keeps skipping his post-flight his fuel line is going to blow one of these days and then there will be room for all of us, regardless of who takes Bravo Leader."

She turned her attention to Halpern again, eyebrows lifting. "Couldn't say, sir. Angellus keeps it pretty close to the chest, except when he's complaining about how much better his gear is than ours." Ours was doing some heavy lifting there; Petra was only slightly less new to Rogue Squadron than Michael was, by a factor of months. Still, there was no zealot like a convert. "He did have some funny ideas about the size of engine that is appropriate for a fightercraft," Petra explained to the Admiral delicately.

"I believe his ability to wrestle it down in one piece that caught our brass's attention," Petra said. "That was only after it caused a minor panic in the Theed border patrol. Still, impressive, in its way." Her eyes glanced back to Michael. "Speaking of Virell; have you seen the boys? When it's this quiet it usually means there's something coming."
FLIGHT RECORD // ACTIVE
INTERACTING WITH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom