Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Rocks and Sand

"Allow me." He said, drawing his lightsaber and sizing up the door. "I do hope none of you have qualms about going in guns blazing." He then ignited his saber, slashing a large X into the center of the door. Once that was finished, he deactivated his saber and placed both his hands on the door.

"Get ready." He said, using the force to widen the hole he had made in the door before snapping it in half down the middle. Then he pushed one half to the side so the group could get through before stumbling back and slumping against the wall. "Might wanna check for hostiles." He panted, slowly sliding down into a sitting position. "Willing to bet at least one other person heard that."

"No kidding." She commented, having two of her men watch the hallways going each direction. Who were identified as Cronus and Markus.

She and the others went in with Leenic, and they were met instantly with fire. A bolt glanced off Anne's shoulder plate, and another took a hit to the abdomen. But, he kept fighting regardless.

The soldier nicknamed Stick charged in with what appeared to be electrified extending batons, and proceeded with beating the crap out of anyone unlucky enough to get close.

Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
Leenic barely had caught his breath before the firefight started, switching to his pistol to shoot back at their attackers.

"These guys really don't play around, do they?" He shouted, a blaster bolt hitting him square in the chest and sending him running backwards from the direct hit.

"These guys really don't play around, do they?" He shouted, a blaster bolt hitting him square in the chest and sending him running backwards from the direct hit.

"No, they don't," Anne said as she reloaded her rifle and got back to shooting at the people in the back while Stick kept up his amazingly brutal work of beating the enemies in the front to puddles of bloody mush.

It took five minutes to clear the room completely, which had given the enemy time to sound the alarm and alert the rest of the base where the problem was. That was good and bad, good because now their allies had less enemies to fight through, and back because there were more enemies trying to fight through them. Fun.

Leenic was able to pop up after a few seconds, resuming firing upon any enemies that he could see. He was impressed by both Anne and Stick's ablilities in dispatching enemies, and focused his efforts on keeping soldiers off of Stick's back while he did his work.

Once the room was clear, Leenic sighed and holstered his pistol. "I assume the alarm was part of the plan?" He asked, walking up to Anne and gesturing to the ceiling. "Or are we improvising at this point? Because Im pretty good at improvising in dangerous situations."

Once the room was clear, Leenic sighed and holstered his pistol. "I assume the alarm was part of the plan?" He asked, walking up to Anne and gesturing to the ceiling. "Or are we improvising at this point? Because Im pretty good at improvising in dangerous situations."

"A bit of both." She replied. "The alarm itself wasn't part of it but the goal is to make it as easy as possible for our forces to get inside, if the enemy is focused on us, they won't see our main troops coming, especially since we now control their eyes."

She gestured to the camera system that had been set up. "And what's more, we also appear to control the doors. Which will prove extremely useful."

Leenic glanced over at the camera system and nodded, drawing his pistol again and twirling it in his hand. "Well, so long as I get to shoot people Im cool with it." He said, lowering his rangefinder and cracking his neck. "So, where to next boss?"

Leenic glanced over at the camera system and nodded, drawing his pistol again and twirling it in his hand. "Well, so long as I get to shoot people Im cool with it." He said, lowering his rangefinder and cracking his neck. "So, where to next boss?"

"Now we simply hold this room until we're relieved by friendlies or killed." She tells him, reloading her once again empty rifle. "And you'll get to shoot a lot of people."

Leenic chuckled, patting his chestplate. "Beskar'gam, remember?" He said, testing his vambrace-mounted flamethrower on one of the walls. "Im indestructible, so you dont gotta worry about me getting killed."

Then he heard some footsteps approaching from the hallway in front of him and raised his blaster. "I assume you want to lead?" He asked.

Leenic chuckled, patting his chestplate. "Beskar'gam, remember?" He said, testing his vambrace-mounted flamethrower on one of the walls. "Im indestructible, so you dont gotta worry about me getting killed."

Then he heard some footsteps approaching from the hallway in front of him and raised his blaster. "I assume you want to lead?" He asked.

She looked at him. "If you're so invincible feel free to be everyone's shield if you'd be so kind."

This was a half serious statement, she didn't want to cower behind someone but having an invincible soldier up front was the most practical decision.

Leenic nodded, then tossed his pistol towards Anne. "Hold this." He said, drawing his lightsaber. "Not too many shots left, but she's a good sidearm in a pinch." Igniting his saber, he quickly began walking towards the hallway with the approaching soldiers.

"Try not to shoot me, ok?" He called to Anne, rolling his neck as the door opened and a large group of surprised looking soldiers were revealed. "Fellas." Leenic said, swinging his lightsaber and cutting down the first four.

Leenic nodded, then tossed his pistol towards Anne. "Hold this." He said, drawing his lightsaber. "Not too many shots left, but she's a good sidearm in a pinch." Igniting his saber, he quickly began walking towards the hallway with the approaching soldiers.

She was caught off guard by him throwing his pistol at her, and she barely caught it while he went to the door as though there was nothing to fear. Sure armor was overpowered if blaster bolts couldn't punch through it, but even so there would always be weaknesses, so why was he so nonchalant?

"Try not to shoot me, ok?" He called to Anne, rolling his neck as the door opened and a large group of surprised looking soldiers were revealed. "Fellas." Leenic said, swinging his lightsaber and cutting down the first four.

That was impressive. honestly, it wasn't until an entire platoon had been cut down that they actually needed to shoot. And even then they didn't need to do that often. Anne said, semi-audibly, "Stick, I think we just found you a new best friend."

Leenic hardly broke a sweat with his saber, as these troops were not anything exceptional in terms of combat prowess. Deflecting the blaster bolts was probably the hardest part, but that didnt matter much since it just hit his armor anyway. He was lucky these guys weren't throwing explosives, as those might have hurt just a bit more.

After a few minutes of fighting, Leenic decided he might as well try getting creative with it, so he began utilizing his flamethrower for more group-focused attacks. While a few soldiers were burning, he glanced over his shoulder at the group behind him. "How long do I need to keep this up?"

After a few minutes of fighting, Leenic decided he might as well try getting creative with it, so he began utilizing his flamethrower for more group-focused attacks. While a few soldiers were burning, he glanced over his shoulder at the group behind him. "How long do I need to keep this up?"

"Until we're relieved by friendlies. You'll be able to recognize them easily, they're the ones without a strict uniform." She told him, taking a few shots to take out the people trying to flank the Mandalorian. "Wanna swap out, I'm pretty sure Stick is getting antsy."

She wasn't kidding, Stick, as he was called, was twitching eagerly, wanting to go and beat someone to a pulp. But, he didn't have to wait long, along the second hallway came a unit slightly more serious than the ones before it. Their commanding officer carrying what appeared to be a vibrosaber. Stick couldn't pass up the chance to get up close and personal against that.

Pretty soon, Leenic had himself a combat buddy.

Leenic nodded, resuming cutting down the rank-and-file soldiers that kept moving through the hallway. "Sounds good to me." He said, blocking a blaster bolt with his vambrace before kicking a nearby soldier in the chest.

Once Stick stepped up, Leenic stepped back and chuckled.
"He certainly loves hand fighting, doesnt he?"

Once Stick stepped up, Leenic stepped back and chuckled. "He certainly loves hand fighting, doesnt he?"

"Yeah, he's our resident maniac." She sighed. "He's not all there, but if you need some information out of an unwilling enemy, just leave him alone in a room with Stick for five, at most ten minutes and you'll have the info. He's been recognized for his bravery in the face of opposition, but really, it's just him having fun. Don't be surprised if you find him cackling to himself every now and then, he's just.... weird."

She offered him his pistol back, "Here's your weapon."

Leenic eyed Stick and nodded. "Noted." He said, taking his pistol back and shooting a few soldiers that were approaching Stick. "And thank you for my weapon back."

After a few more shots, his pistol ran out of ammo. "Karabast." He muttered, ejecting the energy cell and holstering his pistol. "Think its safe for me to go in and help him?"

After a few more shots, his pistol ran out of ammo. "Karabast." He muttered, ejecting the energy cell and holstering his pistol. "Think its safe for me to go in and help him?"

"Probably, just let him have the sword wielder, he has a lot of fun when dealing with people who can actually fight back." She said to him with a shake of her head, exasperated. "He probably won't attack you, but just in case, be ready to get out of the way, he hit's hard, very, hard."

Leenic nodded, drawing his lightsaber and cracking his neck. "Well, I can always force push him if needed." He said, charging into the fray and cutting down a few more soldiers.

That basically eliminated the need to shoot, so the unit saved their ammo and just watched the show. Nearly fifteen minutes later, a pile of bodies littered the floor of the hallways, and Stick got himself a trophy. He came back looking very pleased to take the vibrosaber from the officer, he absolutely loved weapons, especially close combat ones. Anne spoke to the two of them, "Honestly, I don't know why you two brought us along, you're fine on your own."

Once the fighting was over, Leenic deactivated and holstered his saber before walking over to join up with the rest of the group. "Well it was your idea to tag along." He chuckled, glancing back at the pile of bodies. "But hey, Im sure you'll get plenty of time to shoot at people later down the line."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom