Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RoboJew vs giant Nazi woman of the SS.

This is funny. Although an old one.

sorry I've removed this now. Since people take it the wrong way. No offence ever intended, although I had figured if people thought it was that bad, you tube would have removed it.

Really? But the good guys win in the end. I wouldn't have dared posted it otherwise, and in reality it would have been removed off You Tube if the outcome were different. Anyway I guess it's not for everyone. Sorry if you thought it was kark. :-(

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Mako Jhasmin Zaneca"]

Oh, I didn't care about the Jews or the Nazis. Nah. I simply hated watching how badly done the cinematography was. That was like, the worst video on YouTube to try and actually watch, ever.

You get 10/10 for ball'zy political incorrectness.

You got a 0/10 for linking to something so horrible to watch. :p :D

I'm not sure it broke the PG-13 rule, but it is best to take it down.

However, the video itself was horrible, not because of subject, but because I think it failed completely to make its 50c budget amusing.

Still, that's just my opinion. If people want to check it out...well...have fun.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm not mad or offended, but I agree with your decision to remove it.

Valiens Nantaris said:
I'm not sure it broke the PG-13 rule, but it is best to take it down.

However, the video itself was horrible, not because of subject, but because I think it failed completely to make its 50c budget amusing.

Still, that's just my opinion. If people want to check it out...well...have fun.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm not mad or offended, but I agree with your decision to remove it.
Ok no probs and thanks. I guess if anyone wants to watch it they can just cut and paste the subject header of this thread into You Tube and it will come up. Yeah I removed it because somehow I thought I might be pushing the rules or boundaries of what's allowed and not allowed in this forum just a tad too far. So in the end I removed it without a second thought. :)

Jay Scott Clark said:

Oh, I didn't care about the Jews or the Nazis. Nah. I simply hated watching how badly done the cinematography was. That was like, the worst video on YouTube to try and actually watch, ever.

You get 10/10 for ball'zy political incorrectness.

You got a 0/10 for linking to something so horrible to watch. :p :D
Yeah come to think about it I was a bit ballzy posting it up. I more the less laughed at it because of how stupid it was come to think about it. I guess there is the saying, "To not laugh with someone, but at them." I was clearly laughing at them. Anyway I've removed it. I think that's a wise decision on my part. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom