Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech RMD-9F Anhur Droid Brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault_2.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a pilot droid brain for use in future submissions.
  • Image Source: N/A
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
COMPONENTS
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • The Anhur features an advanced heuristic core processor modeled off of magnetic-resonance imaging of organic pilot's brains, designed to make the Vahnir as versatile and creative as an organic pilot could be.
  • Advanced military programming, including flight patterns, simulation data, and cooperation packages allow the Anhur to coordinate with other ships whether they be organic or droid-piloted to achieve maximum squad cooperation. It's programming also allows for the droid to perform well during flight combat.
  • Advanced targeting processors are included to raise the level of accuracy that Anhur can achieve with weapons and munitions.
  • Shock-Absorbent Lining and Coolant protect the droid brain somewhat from physical impact, as well as protecting it from overheating.
STRENGTHS
  • Quick Thinker: The Vahnir has an imperceptibly-fast array of processors, logic matrixes, performance banks, processing bands, and an advanced Heuristic core processor to top it off. These components allow for the droid brain to quickly process a bevy of informational input and calculate the necessary procedures or actions needed to be made in order to perform at maximum capacity.
  • One Helluva Pilot: Designed to be a flight droid brain, the Anhur does almost exactly that; its computational systems are modeled after magnetic-resonance imagery of several top-tier organic pilots, the Anhur is able to simulate military situations and perform excellently in starfighter and vehicle combat. In addition, the Anhur is also able to coordinate with other starfighters and ships to fly in squadrons, and advanced targeting processors allow for a much higher degree of accuracy during combat.
WEAKNESSES
  • Not a Protocol Droid: The Anhur is designed specifically for flight/starfighter combat, and thus it is unable to fulfill any other role.
  • Get some Armor: The RMD-9F is relatively unprotected by itself, and a manufacturer must protect the droid brain with armor or shielding to prevent damage from weaponry.
DESCRIPTION
Roble Manufacturing's chip into the ever-growing market of automated warfare, the RMD-9F Anhur Droid Brain is designed to be a next-generation starfighter droid brain, with advanced programming in flight and combat. Featuring an array of processors, logic matrixes, performance banks, processing bands, and an advanced Heuristic core processor, the Vahnir is able to process informational input and imperceptibly-fast speeds and calculate the necessary procedures, maneuvers or actions needed to achieve a certain objective. With an upgrade commlink that allows for the Anhur to communicate with other ships, the droid brain works well with others and is able to perform advanced squadron maneuvers and tactics. Advanced targeting processors allow for a high degree of accuracy in combat, and the flight patterns of the Anhur are as creative and original as those that an organic pilot could produce. All-in-all, the Anhur is an extremely able droid brain designed to further advance automated warfare and droid starfighter combat.

Ravenfire Ravenfire

Thank you! On all of my previous submissions, I was not required to source my factory banner (I cobbled it together in photoshop). Would you be fine if I didn't source it here, as the only person that I would be 'snubbing' or not giving credit to here would be me, and I'm fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom