Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RM update

Good morning, Chaos,

Just a quick update. Took a bit as it had to pass through staff vote. We are adding free at unique the lightsaber resistance qualities for alchemy/artifacts, force imbuement. However, we are still keeping the fixed mission objective for "major force benefits". Changes in green below.

To add free a unique in the technology forum for the following:

Alchemized Artifacts/Items [including methods of Force Imbuement, Alkahest, Jal Shey, etc] that provide only Major Force Benefits

• Embark on a quest to research, locate and recover or create the alchemized, Force Imbued, Force artifact/item in question. There is no set post limit, though you should tell a complete story.

Edit: Forgot that we changed the previous rule of:

• The Armor Rating 8 and 9 will require the submission to be UNIQUE. These armor ratings are considered very strong and are usually dealing with unique items that should be restricted to Player Characters only.

To:

• The Armor Rating Extreme will require the submission to be UNIQUE. This armor rating is considered very strong and are usually dealing with unique items that should be restricted to Player Characters only.

A nice compromise, I like it!

giphy.gif

Trajan Golovkin said:
Cira i formally request that hypergates be unbanned.
I attempted this earlier this month. However, the administrative staff decided that hypergates are subject too abuse to remove them.

8fbfcb39abfd9abdb7e2af1ee3f01075.png

Also,

Edit: Forgot that we changed the previous rule here. I derped and forgot to add the change since we no longer utilize 8 / 9 armor ratings.

• The Armor Rating 8 and 9 will require the submission to be UNIQUE. These armor ratings are considered very strong and are usually dealing with unique items that should be restricted to Player Characters only.

To:

• The Armor Rating Extreme will require the submission to be UNIQUE. This armor rating is considered very strong and are usually dealing with unique items that should be restricted to Player Characters only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom