Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rivers split in two

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Haven walked among the spacers of Nar Shadaa and kept to herself, this day she would be meeting a blond haired vixen of a female... and on this day Have who went by her alias Kayla Thorne would be having fate kick in her in her arse.

@[member="Kaelin Isandros"]

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....
Kaelin had set herself up in a bar near the docks in Nar Shaddaa. It was a place she knew well, somewhere she was not recognised, somewhere with plenty of entrances and exits, somewhere that she could watch without being seen.
She had taken considerable effort to appear harmless. Carefully applies cosmetics hid her deathly pallor and contacts concealed the venomous yellow of her eyes. Even the power of the Force itself was hidden by great effort. She appeared entirely normal, and she waited for her prey to appear....

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Haven walked down the darkened streets of Shadaa while passing by drunken fools that whistled and made obscene gestures at her, granted she looked good in her tight, form fitting leather pants, with her high heels and corset shirt, with her studded fingerless gloves and sun glasses with her dog tags handing off her neck... but she didn't look good enough for this many drunken spacers to be passing by with the reaction they had.

As she crossed districts she made slow strides to a fate unknown and a woman she had never seen before, this was on a whim.... the woman she had met on a dating site and had talked with her over the holo-net but she had never met her before so she has no idea what she is getting herself into, as she crossed into the lower district she got to the bar and entered while swaying her hips and looked around... the woman was not visible so she sat in a dimly lit booth and waited for @[member="Kaelin Isandros"] to show up.

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Kaelin saw the woman enter. This one was dressed provocatively in tight pants, shirt and heels. It was so very alluring. She was also one with the Force however, so Kaelin knew she would have to be patient, to be…cautious. Darth Keraunos was not a warrior, and indeed avoided fighting opponents who could challenge her. Cowardice was a virtue to this Sith.

She studied Haven intently, watching to see if she had any hidden allies or droids. When nothing presented itself Kaelin rose and glided over to the booth. She composed her voice into something pleasant, appreciative…happy.

“Hi, are you Kayla Thorne?” she asked rhetorically. “I’m Zara, nice to meet you.” She held out her hand for the other woman to take.

Haven Pryde

Haven watched as the woman approached and then she seated herself and offered Haven a formal greeting, she took it and shook the womans hand feeling no danger but Haven was cautious and she smirked at him Pleasure to meet you Zara, I am Kayla Thorne she admitted.

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....
“Excellent. Well, might I say you look beautiful in that outfit?” Kaelin said smoothly. Her own outfit was much less conspicuous, mainly grey and black. Good colours for not being remembered, and for blending in.

“Shall we start with a drink? Tell me about yourself, I was most fascinated with your profile. I do hope you were as interested in mine as I am in yours,” she added piously.

She gestured to the waiter to come over. “What can I get you?” she asked.

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked innocently at the other woman and looked at the waitress I'll take a whiskey, please she asked as she took the menu, this cantina wasn't usually Haven's cup of tea since it was abnormally dark and reminded her of images of old dungeons, it was strange...

As she looked over the menu she decided to order I'll just have a steak, thanks she replied and then handed the waitress the menu and looked at the other woman, a foxy femme fatale whom looks incredibly gorgeous in just plain colors.

Yes your biography was interesting she replied

(OOC: Sorry been busy with dominions, totally spaced this thread)

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....
Kaelin smiled and signalled to the waiter for the food and drink to be brought.
“Oh really? What part interested you the most?” she asked @[member="Haven Pryde"] with a warm smile.

Kaelin leaned back in her chair. Her clothing was quite loose, so it didn’t exactly hug her body, but there was a definite suggestion of it underneath there.

The drinks were brought, and Kaelin sipped her water carefully.

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked at @[member="Kaelin Isandros"] as the waiter brought over the drinks and sipped on her own and then answered Just the part where you stated you stated you like long walks on the beach and candle light dinners she admitted and then took another sip and responded I never knew a sith could be such a romantic she said with a hint of a jest.

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Kaelin was suddenly on guard. She didn’t show surprise though, just curiosity. “A Sith? What gave you that idea?” she asked in genuine puzzlement.
Whilst she was indeed a Sith, her aura in the Force was minimised greatly, and her lightsabre was well concealed in her dress.

“But yes, the beach is always so nice, and candles provide such wonderfully atmospheric illumination.”

Haven Pryde

Haven became embarrassed and then smirked at the woman Sorry did I say sith, I meant traveler she stated after seeing the woman almost lose it on that one, she then looked at her directly and spoke So what brought you to the ematch? she asked with curiosity...

Aeda Shaytari

We all wear masks....
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Kaelin controlled herself, but inside she was scowling. She wanted to take this one and do terrible things to her, if only to make up for that comment. Kaelin was the sort of person for whom the Sith and the Force merely aided their inhumanity, rather than being its cause.

Still, her pleasant voice came out. “Oh, you know. I realised that no one lives forever, and I wanted to meet someone new and interesting. How about you?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom