Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech River Kryze's Beskad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
rick-hefner-master-sword-perspective-view.jpg

"I'm warning you, I have no idea what I'm doing."
-River Kryze
  • Intent: Personal Beskad for River Kryze.
  • Image Source: Art by Rick Hefner.
  • Canon Link: Beskad.
  • Permissions: N/A.
  • Primary Source: N/A.
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Sword
  • Size: Average.
  • Weight: Light.
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • The Beskad is able to withstand strain from most plasma and kinetic weapons.
  • Made from parts of a fusion cutter, the blade is capable of being heated up via plasma conduits within the weapon.
  • Using a saw toothed blade, the Beskad is effective at breaking non-vibro weapons that come into direct contact.
STRENGTHS
  • Cutting Power: River’s Beskad is capable of being superheated via pressure grip in the handle, giving it the ability to cut through metal, though it takes time to heat the sword to such a level.
WEAKNESSES
  • Watch the Grip: The handle of the weapon is sadly not made of Mandalorian Steel, leaving it vulnerable to being destroyed by anything capable of damaging the Duraplast handle.
DESCRIPTION
Having to compromise by being both Engineer, and combatant, River has taken time to scavenge her broken tools into weapons of war. Using a faulty fusion cutter she had, she has attached what was left of her husbands beskad onto the grip, combining the two together in a rather terrifying display.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom