Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rivals?

Every villain needs a good guy. Every Moriarty needs a Sherlock, every Lex Luthor a Superman. This particular villain is no exception.
To help keep me motivated for this Sith character, I think I'd like a rival who tries to thwart her at every turn.
You don't to be a Jedi, or a FU at all, just anti-Sith. Maybe you want to kill her, maybe you want to redeem her, maybe you just like messing with her.
A warning in advance: I'm not really a person that plans things. I tend to just throw myself into things and see what happens.
Any interested?

[member="Zhi Chen"]

Well if you are up for it, Gray here can work as a rival for you. He would seek to try to help her out if he could, assuming she hasn't gone too far over the edge, and maybe she can work towards pushing him over the line. I can go into more detail for my idea in a PM if you are interested.

Just an FYI if you do pick Gray here for that, you need to watch out for [member="Stardust"] because she is kind of scary if you ICly piss her off. The two are a thing.

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Stardust"] [member="Zhi Chen"]

Could make things pretty interesting having two masters drug into things along with Gray and Zhi, course that depends if she is even interested in my idea from the PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom