Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rise of the Sharu [MoM]

Greetings denizens, fellow Force-sensitives, archeologists, scientists and the occasional futa. As we all know, the up and coming Mask of Madness main event is coming to the fray and I began to think, "How can I, one wise futa lover, add to this story? How can I make this event even more enjoyable than our deities, the ever reigning tyrannical @[member="Tefoo"] and his Gods, will already make it?"

And that was when I began to read about this lovely little object, the mystical Mindharp.

For a tl;dr for you lovely lazy people who can't be bothered to read a wall of text, the Mindharp was a legendary object discovered by Lando Calrissian in the Great Pyramid on Rafa IV. It was created by the legendary Sharu so that their descendants, the Toka could reclaim the long lost knowledge of their ancestors, whom reduced themselves into a primitive race to escape the notice of the, and you guessed it, the Celestials; and now denizen of Chaos, you see why I, your humble Dark Master, have begun this thread, to begin a storyline that will take place and be hosted upon Rafa IV.

"Rise of the Sharu" will take place after #Thread 3: Insurrection, perhaps a few days, maybe a week after that particular thread has finished. The precursor of the event will be answering this particular question, "Why did the Sharu, a legendary race that was thought to have rivaled the Kwa and the Rakata, reduce themselves to such a primitive level?" I, forever in your service as your host, will also guide us into a story into learning more about the Celestials. I will also be tying into the overall storyline that started Chaos way back to the Gulag Virus, where the current denizens of this galaxy (you) haven't got a clue what happened between the time where the virus first plagued the galaxy and the time in between then and now.

I confess, my character Vilox Pazela is not only heading to the Rafa system to learn more about the Celestials. Although some of the recent members of this board will testify that my character has always been intrigued by the legends of the Celestials and their secrets, having hosted similar events to this one on my previous SWRP, he wants to discover what happened to Duttes Mer, a Sorcerer of Tund who took the Mindharp from Lando in order to use it's mind control abilities, for the same exact reason of Mer. Vilox wants the Mindharp to control the minds of others, blissfully unaware that it was an instrument created by the Sharu to awaken the Toka. He also doesn't know that the Mindharp melted away when Mer activated it.

Dependent on how many friends of Hagrid decide to participate in this story will determine how many threads come from this. The Rafa system has at least eleven planets, that the Sharu originated from and with eleven planets comes a lot of exploration, character and story development, as well as roleplay. Special mention to Tund Sorcery, an Republic dominion of Tund, where Vilox Pazela ventured to discover more about the Sorcerers of Tund, whom seemingly resurrected during the Four Hundred Year Darkness and slayed quite a few of their members, absorbing the knowledge of some of their members shortly before their death and subsequently began his quest to find the Mindharp. Don't worry, I don't have any special powers... yet.

So, people, who is interested?

Realizing my mistake in the initial OP, I should add that the "Rise of the Sharu" will have no effect on the planned story for Mask of Madness. Consider this a bonus level on a game, where one has clocked said game and unlocked additional features, much like Pokemon: Gold, where you can go from Johnto (?) to Kanto and explore that region of the game. I don't plan, nor intend to try and affect the original three threads that will come about. This is a fresh story, who's only connection to Mask of Madness is the curiosity that will come from the original threads, about the Celestials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom