Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rise of the Malevolence (Open, ish)

Roshki Belawiiks

We all have demons. I've just decided to feed mine
Objective: Locate and explore the marooned ship of Malevolence

Y'all can join this thread, if you want. Dair, Zak, and I kind of have our own thing going here, but just be sure (as with all things) that it'll make sense for you to be there -- and keep in mind, Antar now has a (somewhat) lively Republic presence, particularly for the timeline this follows.

Otherwise, cheers :D

I sat back in my seat, yawning. It was only a couple days ago when [member="Dair Cotarin"], that squidhead [member="Zak Dymo"], and myself had had to sit in some boring-arse diplomatic talks with the rulers of the Antar system in order to absorb their worlds into the Republic. In the meantime, Dair and I had sensed trouble brewing, so ditching the Squidhead, I had ran off to see what was going on. Thankfully, (or unthankfully, since I'd been looking forward to some action) other Jedi and their associates had taken care of the problem (a bomb threat, aka my Missed Opportunity to "Accidentally" Blow Something Up), and the rest of the talks had gone on smoothly.

Or something like that -- I wasn't exactly a news anchor or anything, in case anyone was wondering.

Anyway, the three of us had opted to stay back and (finally) explore that old ship left over from the Clone Wars -- the Malevolence.

Cue the scary music, people!

In all seriousness, though, I was excited to explore the remains of the ship on the dead world. I'd always liked the look of those old battle droids -- the scrawny ones, not those great big hulking ones. Anyway, while it was highly unlikely there would be much left, the first whole battle droid I found was mine.

And I made it clear to my travelling partners, who sat with me in the shuttle.

"First battle droid's mine," I said abruptly, scratching my stomach through the lining of the atmosphere suit I had on. My helmet was sitting at my feet, and my training saber was hooked onto my belt on the outside of my suit. As usual, my pebble and two crystals were in one of the utility pockets. "Just so we're clear. I'm mainly talking to you, Squidhead--" I directed a fierce look at the kid before continuing. "And I'm not just talking about any battle droid. I'm talking about a complete or near-complete one. Alright?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom